ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just had the 4x4 cossie painted ;) few pics here

clio sport 172 cup
here is a few pics of my 4x4 sierra cosworth for those that are interested, just got it back from the paint shop ;)

DSC04272.jpg

DSC04268.jpg

DSC04267.jpg

DSC04275.jpg

and a pic of my power graph from when it was mapped

boostgraph.jpg

Turbos.
Power!!!

Before and after shots? Don't do much for me bud...but appreciate there is a massive following.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Apart from your exhaust... (wtf?)

That is utterly stunning!! :D

clio sport 172 cup
all 4x4s seem to sit higher at the back tbh, will be far to loud if i take the exhaust off :rasp:

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
very nice...how long you owned it

If it was mine I'd change the exhaust and put the black lip back on the rear spoiler.....but hey it's not mine it's yours....

I've got an old RS mag with a black one with massive white wheels similar to your, looks absolutely stunning..

clio sport 172 cup
there aint no other style exhaust for these old knackers really and the lip on spoiler comes colour coded on late spec ones.

ive had this one since last may but got my first cosworth when i was 19 im now 31 the only time in the 12 years i didnt own one was for about 8mths when i had a 380hp leon cupra r

Nice car.

Love these. Suprisingly reasonable to insure.

Wanted to buy one of these a couple of years ago when the prices were right. They have shot right up in the last year or so that I have noticed.

I love the Burgandy ones, not sure on what the colour is called, Magenta?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
mate has a hell of a cosworth its ultra clean and highly modded. moonstone grey iirc. ive never liked them though, cant put my finger on why cos i really should.

clio sport 172 cup
place in middlesbrough mate called body technical only had the 2 sides done as i had 2 new doors fitted.

Rb 182
Oh my! I've made a sex wee. I've wanted to own one of these since i was about 10. Must get one to fix up in the garage!

clio sport 172 cup
funny thing is the wife is away with work the little lad is at his grand parents, so i thought id go for a blast about tonight looked outside and thought cossie or clio hmmmm clio won lol far more fun haha

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
if you changed the angle of the exhaust is would look a lot better. Got a lot of power aswell, would be awesome fun in a RWD and mental in a 4WD.

A girl from the shell garage peterlee said her fella had a cossie, I'm sure she said it was a big fin though.

Nice work anyway mate, I will keep an eye out for you and remember not to try it on....not that I would anyway.......compomotives = <3

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Awsome cars when done right...

Yours looks lovely(needs an exhaust).

Anyone remember the brooklyn 2.4 conversion these used to have.They were awsome with 400bhp/400lb/ft