ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had our first MK6 Golf GTI delivered

Porsche Boxster987S
Re: MK6 GTi pics

I hate those wheels and the rear is abit :S

but it looks very nice from the front:evil:

53 Clio's & counting
Re: MK6 GTi pics

yes the wheels are standard, the only difference between these and the MK5 gti wheels are the inserts in these are black and there is a slight lip all round the alloy

ALF

Blue ph1
Mine will be almsot the same as this : white, without leather seats, and last but not least... left-side steering-wheel! :)

I just can't wait!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The wheels are the only thing that lets them down tbh.I remember reading that the design team thoght they were such a big hit that they kept them for this model.

Some BBS style wheels would look great on one i think.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
theres something about it i dont like, i think its the lights and wheels, dare i say a bit chav.

im sure i'll grow to like it, its a golf isn't it.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Love the front, dislike the rear.

Will get one when they are a bit cheaper!!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
front is just about recovered by the gti spec grill etc, back is still gash, backwards step in terms of looks from the mk5 imo

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Doesnt look to bad, MK5 edition30 in black for me though if i was forced into a corner to buy a Golf ;)

Turbos.
I like it less now Russ 16v has posted his pictures! Just looks too blingy, the anti-thesis of the Golf IMO!

5door fail, come back when you've got some pics of a 3 door. Looks quite high too even for standard suspension, transport stops still in or is that how they sit?

GR7

Shiny red R32
I love the front of the new GTi, but why have they still got those hideous wheels on the MkVl model? ;)

I looked at a new GTi before getting my car and had I got one, those wheels would have been replaced as I hate them! :dead:

DSC00392.jpg

TT 225
love the new shape, that one looks spot on mate, as above though, i hate the wheels but i could probably understand the reason they havent changed them as the shape overall hasnt changed enough to deserve new wheels.

J03

MX5 1.8
it seems like the old golf was released not long ago... funny how time goes so quick!
i heard a newer version is in the drawing too..

53 Clio's & counting
5door fail, come back when you've got some pics of a 3 door. Looks quite high too even for standard suspension, transport stops still in or is that how they sit?

lol not a fail, most people prefere 5 door

And yeah your right fella, in thos pics it still had the stops in, sits lower now