ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got Vredestein Sportrac 3's...

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Hi guys,

Just bought some Vredestein Sportrac 3 tyres. Wanted to replace all 4 ready for the winter. for the last 4 and a half years we have had the clio it has had Toyo proxes T1Rs. Continental contisport contacts. And Dunlop SP Sports.

Been looking for reviews on these tyres on various owners clubs and failed tbh. But from mostly all tyres places they have had very good reviews.

Had them on a few days now and by an absolute mile they stand out far above the rest. And they are very reasonably priced too. I havnt tried them in the wet yet, But these are meant to be one of the best all year round tyres in the rain for grip so im expecting them to excell in that too.

I bought 2 195-45-16 V for the front, and 2 205-45-16 V for the rear. Totalling £289 Delivered.

Very Happy :cool:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Ive used these in the past and I agree, they are a great tyre. I'd use them again but they don't come in 18".

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Is this a thread about what tyre sizes i should run on my car or about the quality of the tyres? lol.

If i had 195s all round im pretty sure someone would say i should have 205s instead.