ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got myself a bargain

nice one mate i am going to get a carbon one of these when i can afford cant belive how much they go for on here or on ebay near enough what you would pay for a brand new one from reanult

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i got four of them. Brand new, for free!!! (sorry to piss on your fire)

PjC

02 Clio 172
clidge said:
nice one mate i am going to get a carbon one of these when i can afford cant belive how much they go for on here or on ebay near enough what you would pay for a brand new one from reanult

OOOOOOOOH any pics of that? a carbon splitter i likes the sound of that. lookin for a fresh look for the 172, never seen carbon for them!

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
PjC said:
OOOOOOOOH any pics of that? a carbon splitter i likes the sound of that. lookin for a fresh look for the 172, never seen carbon for them!

There from K-tec - was gonna get one of these but wanted to keep it mostly standard and thought the Cup would look better...

www.k-tecracing.com

ant

yep.
not bad. paid £45 for mine brand new. ;)

still in one piece.....................................just!

PjC

02 Clio 172
nezza said:
There from K-tec - was gonna get one of these but wanted to keep it mostly standard and thought the Cup would look better...

www.k-tecracing.com

ah cheers buddy, defo gonna get myself one of them carbon fellas! its nice and subtle too not a big ugly lookin yoke. :D

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
PjC said:
ah cheers buddy, defo gonna get myself one of them carbon fellas! its nice and subtle too not a big ugly lookin yoke. :D

Nice one - mine should be arriving tomorrow :D Will maybe fit at weekend and get some pics up!!

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
That much of a bargain that it got snapped in half by the courier :( Gutted! Anyone know where i can get hold of another at this price??