ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got a quote from Adrian Flux insurance

I heard that Adrian Flux were good for young drivers so I thought I'd give them a try. Got a quote for a 182, me as main driver, my mum as a named driver and it came out £8150. Compared to elephant.co.uk who offered £1200. Thought this was a bit strange as I had heard AF to be good for hot hatches and the like!

Were shite for me and I'm 28 with a clean license, 7 years NCB, 1200 quid, not 8 grand though!! Did you laugh at them!

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Adrian Flux are robbing b******s. They wanted to charge me nearly £4000 to insure me on a DeLorean last year limited to 3000 miles! yeah .. bargain.. not.

I should have laughed but it was online so they might not have heard it. Just a thought, why do insurance companies ask what your best quote so far is if they have no intention of matching it at all?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
AF were good for me , knocked off £100 straight away off my renewal quote when i played em off against other insurance companies . £499 fully comp protected full no claims .

Some insurance companies claim to be young driver friendly in their adverts just to get you to call i think . 8k sounds a bit steep :eek:

Ashbourne insurance have always been competitive as well :)

http://www.ashbourneinsurance.co.uk/

TDI tyre shreader
they were good for me aswel lowest quote i could find by around £300. The only thing was i had to have a car inspection which was a complete waste of time

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
the joys of being a laydee im 19 with 2ync and ive just insured my valva fully comp all engine mods declared with the other half as a name driver for 400quid

"Navy" N17 TWO
They told me on the phone they could never match my renewal quotes with Quinn Direct as QD have really good loyalty discounts :)