ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got a Nokia N70....

6/468 17poo
Walked in phones4u and came out with this little babys does everything except poo i think!anyone got one just been playin with it,the camera is ace and i got an absolute steal, with over £100 cash back!!!

Ryan

Got the 6680 which is the older version of the n70. All thats different is the camera!

Great phone, however sometimes slow to do things.

the 6680/N70 may be a little slow, but they are smartphones, so they have to load up programs when you switch them on, and when you go into the menu the first time, it'll be a little slow as it is loading things. if you dont need a smartphone then dont get one as you'll only get annoyed at it! There is a reason why they maybe slow sometimes.

beatjunkie said:
How do i get satnav on it?i no you need a receiver to connect with satelites and what programmes does it run?

Downloaded TomTom 5 Mobile...

Put onto bigger memory card...

Use bluetooth gps reciever to connect to phone and download sat's

run program on phone and have sat nav :rasp:

6/468 17poo
ooooh sounds good mate ill have to look into this one for sure!!
This phone seems to do a shite load, and the radio is very good not that ill use it probly!!
the bloke told me battery life is wikid but doesnt seem it to me!
what memory card shall i get 512 or 1gb?

ant

yep.
does everything except autolock the keypad.

luckily i found a cool program to do it. great fone!

ant

yep.
RSi Dave said:
Downloaded TomTom 5 Mobile...

Put onto bigger memory card...

Use bluetooth gps reciever to connect to phone and download sat's

run program on phone and have sat nav :rasp:

interesting.

so i have "aquired" tomtom 5 so am i right in think i just need to buy a bluetooth gps reciever now to have sat nav? for £40?!!!!

Last edited:
  6/468 17poo
I have also acquired tomtom but having difficulties of setting it up as the 'shop' wasnt very informative, ill check ebay for a bluetooth gps receiver,is there any makes to go for?which are good?

ant

yep.
must have been the same place i went to :)

not got a big enough mmc yet so cant try my "replacement" software!

just for the record mine is about 100meg, whats yours?

Shhh
I got a N70 yesterday on T-Mobile. Managed to get £5 a month off me line rental, 200 free texts and the handset free. So its 500 off peak x-network mine for £15 a month. Bargain....!

So what software can i get for it now, where do i get a bigger card for it. Its only got a 64mb one fitted, need more info on the phone and what i can do with it.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
i've got one recently and have thought about sending it back as it feels flimsy and the keypad is awkard :S what other phones rival it?