ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just give me some space....

TT 225
Postman came to deliver a couple of things this week. Well chuffed!

Monday: 13mm Hub-centric spacers

DSCF1116.jpg

Wednesday: 35mm wheel bolts

DSCF1117.jpg

Friday: Hai!

DSCF1118.jpg

DSCF1121.jpg

The spacers will be fitted this weekend as the car currently sits too arse down and i cant lower the front due to the adjuster rings catching the tyre.

DSC03074.jpg

Will post pics up when they are fitted and the stance looks a little better!

Thanks

Adam

Nimbus Megane R26
shud look good m8. cant you do them side stripe things the same as your bullets? Diff colour lol

TT 225
Thats the standard mate but yes your right, coulour coded sides and front are next, i already have cc's door handles but will fit them once the sides are done.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cool cool didnt you have door handles to go on? how much were zee spacers?

** too late fuckin forum rules

TT 225
Correct, sport bumper for the rear eventually. 13mm spacers either side they are. Actually thinking that spacers are really needed at the rear too but am unsure of what size yet.

2 iphones i know :D

What was that about forum rules mike?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
it popped up before i could post and couldn't get rid till it had finished its count down Ghey!

Car looked well good yesterday fancy meeting up tomorrow night im bored and will be 2moz lol

TT 225
it popped up before i could post and couldn't get rid till it had finished its count down Ghey!

Car looked well good yesterday fancy meeting up tomorrow night im bored and will be 2moz lol

Im staying over in manchester tomorrow for gf birthday. Otherwise i would have im fully booked sunday night too :(

good to see you got the longer bolts sorted. will look good with the spacers on :)

Hopefully, cheers mate!

TT 225
BTW, you will either need to machine the bore deeper on the spacer or grind your hub lip down, or the spacers won't fit.

Coming from first hand experience.

I trial fitted them the day i got them and they are absolutely fine, they must have changed the forming after people saying they didnt fit?

How come you've got longer bolts? Your spacers don't look like they need them?

The image on the FK box is always the same even if you buy basic 3mm spacers. I have 13mm spacers with hub locater ring but only 4 holes so i needed longer bolts.