ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just found a hilarious pic'

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
This picture was taken around 3 months ago. When I first passed, the car was parked up further along the pavement, nothing unusual I thought. 90 min's later after a session in the gym, we drove passed to find this. It looks like someone 'forgot' about the railings.

Oh how we laughed as we drove past 3 times trying to get a good shot.

Attachments

• 19082006.jpg
    19082006.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 330
  RB 182 Cup
lol the 2 chavs behind it dont look to happy about you taking a photo lol but how the f**k you manage to crash like that??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
that was hit at some speed by the looks of the damage, hope the people were ok in the car.

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
looks like its on a hill.

dont think driver ever found out what that lever was for.!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It's not a hill, the road is level. From what I can gather, the car was parked further along the pavement when I first passed. The young lad driving then jumped in and set off at speed, ploughing headlong into the railings. The amusing aspect is that it is 'the' most impossible place/way to crash your car.

BMW M3
Ill have a go at guessing what happened.

Guy jumps in it and begins to set off..... intending on de-mounting the pavement once he has gathered the road is clear. Driving down forgeting about the railings while either looking in his mirror or behind him for approaching cars and WHHHAAAAAMMMM !!!!! lol.

I could imaging having a chuckle had i witnessed that.... lol