ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just completed gow on insane but......

me and my mate done co op but i never got my achievements for completing act 4 on insane and hardcore which led to me not gettin a few more, missed out on about 150 gamerpoints! weird, i defo done it, was only last night!

need to go thru act 4 again and hope it will unlock all my missed achievements

got 30 cog tags too

VW ....
hey ,i've gotten to the bit where the corpser is ,where it drops from the top .... how do u kill that fucker .... tried a few times now lol

thats a doddle, just shoot its belly then its head when its big daft legs open up, it should jump back each time, keep well back and just keep firing at it

VW ....
lol ok m8 .... obviously takes a fair few times of doing that ,as i was doing that but thinking this is taking ages & that is wasn't right ,cheers !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
me and my mate done co op but i never got my achievements for completing act 4 on insane and hardcore which led to me not gettin a few more, missed out on about 150 gamerpoints! weird, i defo done it, was only last night!

need to go thru act 4 again and hope it will unlock all my missed achievements

got 30 cog tags too

Wouldnt bother TBH.. Didnt unlock for me the first time I completed on insane, completed it 2 more times on insane and still wouldnt unlock.. its actually piss easy to take the RAAM down once you know how.. only takes a couple minutes.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
lol ok m8 .... obviously takes a fair few times of doing that ,as i was doing that but thinking this is taking ages & that is wasn't right ,cheers !

Also, once the thing is right back just shoot the clamps on the floor and that will finish it off..

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I completed GOW as Dom but it didn't give me the achievement :(

I think there are a couple of glitches in the game when it comes to getting them.

Clio 1.4 16v
I completed it on insane in a day, me and this american dude playing for 17 hours!! I thought the hardest bits were the carts in the emulsion factory, took us loads of tries for that, RAAM didn't take long really.

I just can't get used to online play, i get all panicy!!

I completed it on insane in a day, me and this american dude playing for 17 hours!! I thought the hardest bits were the carts in the emulsion factory, took us loads of tries for that, RAAM didn't take long really.

I just can't get used to online play, i get all panicy!!

man!! i was the same at that bit, the carts were harder than raam for sure, my mate ended up doin it alone then inviting me back in once it was done, torture!

for those having probs with the acievements:

Go to the start menu, start a new campaign using the "previous chapter" option. Select CH4, and view the checkpoints. Each one will have an icon on the left side. One or more of those icons will not be the "Insane" icon. Have your partner fire up that checkpoint, and join up as Dom.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Nice one.. will give that a try next time.. RAAM is easiest when played 2 player co-op