ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just clicked after a few months 1*2!!!

Crappy work hire car
Why would you admit this on here? You're going to get flamed. You should bend over now after making sure your a55 is bone dry first.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL, I think we should start sending out a translation book with the membership packs.

Crappy work hire car
I'm surprised, and you're very lucky, normally the people on here can't wait to rip into some poor unsuspecting soul for things like this, or indeed for a lot less usually!

Megane 225 F1
I'm surprised, and you're very lucky, normally the people on here can't wait to rip into some poor unsuspecting soul for things like this, or indeed for a lot less usually!

Just for you then.

OMG you complete failure! Cant believe you were that stupid. N00B!! (Cant think of any more because I dont really do this kinda thing)

I dont mean any of this btw, it took me a while to realise what 1*2 meant when I 1st joined :)