ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought this 182 dirt cheap...what u think ?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Made up for you mate :)

Well Michael, guess you'll just have to find something else to laugh at tonight. That's a real shame isn't it :)

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Only problem is he won't be able to make a quick buck on here as everyone knows what it cost.

This is the most stupid thing i have encounted when i have being on this site. When another owner got a v6 cheap and went to sell it for more than he bought it for, loads of people thought you shouldnt have to pay more than what he paid for it. Has No one on here ever heard of making money? Its just what garages do, people buy houses to clean up and make a few quid, so why not cars.

Looks a good find anyway.

To be fair, I beleive the situation you refer to is Subway and the CatD Vee that he tried to sell for loads more than he bought it for by not declaring it was a Cat D - that's not quite the same thing as just making a fair profit heh :)

Dan

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
brilliant find mate,am buzzing for you,really am.
i had a quick read at the thread
before i had a look at the wheel,but its nothing i work in a bodyshop
we get kerbed wheels in all the time that wheel only has scuff marks
i would feel bad for taking £80 never mind £160!
well done again mate and enjoy if you are going to keep it,or enjoy the profit.

gal/

Got it , phew, just got home withit and she is 10 times better than expected. everything is spot on and ill get some photos on asap.
and to those people who were planning to laugh when i got scammed can kiss my a*se.
so everyone will be seeing a lot more of me on ere in future.
thanks for everyones advice prior to me picking it up , much appreciated people.
Nice one, pics pics pics !! :)

Lotus Elise 111R
Great news, looking forward to the pics.

LOL at that Subway story, I remember reading that, seems like ages ago!

Got it , phew, just got home withit and she is 10 times better than expected. everything is spot on and ill get some photos on asap.
and to those people who were planning to laugh when i got scammed can kiss my a*se.
so everyone will be seeing a lot more of me on ere in future.
thanks for everyones advice prior to me picking it up , much appreciated people.

congrats mate...

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Good on yer mate, you have had a steal there, little wheel refurb and your away, you are the one laughing on here. some stupid comments on this thread. WELL DONE, at the end of the day you have a cupped 182 for pennies!!!

alien green rs133
glad to here it turned out good for ya mate, but we need pic pic pic's!! the downers on here can put it in there pipes and smoke it :slap:

M2 Competition
Lol at how tarty some of you guys are! That guys got a bargain and all you wanted was to put him down! Because a car is dirty and has curbed wheels means nothing!

Shame i didnt spot this earlier, car is a few miles away from me so would have happily viewed it for you mate.

I dread coming to sell my car if you tarts are anything to go by. It has 60k miles, a few curb marks... some stone chips on the bumper from actually being driven, few scratches on interior plastics from being sat in and used... guess it must have been abused!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
^^lol

Good to hear thatkingkelvin. Sounds like you got an absolute bargain! Well done mate.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
so much is made of the 'abuse' this car has seen due to a kerbed wheel.

Well if we look through CS there are countless threads about wheels getting damaged, and even from members cars who are respected as being extremely clean and well looked after - for example Christopher and his RB 182.

Clearly Christophers car is in mint condition though!

Bullying. ;)

...and they're being refurbed on Wednesday :cool:

I agree, it's a bargain! Few bits need sorting and it's a little leggy... but look at the price!

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
gutted, that is an absolute bargin! Just needs a bit of TLC - should be easy with all the money you've saved and all the contacts you have :)

This thread makes me laugh, Good purchase that mate, nothing a quick wash wont sort out :)

I bought my artic blue 182 04 with 50k for 5.5k and i thought that was a bargain :(

Titanium 182
Thats a lovely example! that kerbing is nothing you could sort that out yourself easily! dont know what some people in this thread are on about. I wish i could afford that mate good one :)