ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just bought a rs tuner

just bought one from there site and came today. how long do i have to wait for the unlock code and my remap that i bought with it?

RB clio 182
If it is brand new and you bought it direct from fastchip.nl send them over an email stating what the issue is and they will sort it. The chap is normally extremely helpful.

ok cheers. i wanted to do it now. i thought they would send the code with the rs tuner :S
​gotta wait for a email back then..

BG 182 FF
When you buy the RS tuner with the overun map is it correct you need to buy another map first then the overrun one?

You need to send information to fastchip in an email, then they send you back an unlock code.

Yes indeed its all mentioned in the quickstart on the first page which is included in the box. The important area is highlighted as well ,so you cant miss it really.
Sending emty screenshots without being the rstuner unlocked is not helpful as well.
Its pretty straight forward. Send me the unlock code, unlock and send me the screenshot for the right calibration.

why is it taking so long. i got the rs tuner thrusday sent the code thursday night got unlock code saturday and still havent had my map. why cant it all come in the box

Did you take the screen shots of the first screen once the tuner is plugged in? Henk needs this info so that he can give you the correct map for your version of car/ecu. without this he can't send it so just double check you did.
RSTuner_ECUInfo_VF1CB1DEF31534340.png