ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just became a proper member..

Iceburg silver 172
Hi all, just became a proper member and i dont actually own a clio yet! (ones coming within the next 2 months dont panic ;) )

just thought i would say hello :)

charlie

Iceburg silver 172
Alright mate ;) its Burt. What happened to the inferno? did you go see it?

Alright buddy, didn't manage to go and see it as can't get the money untill my car is sold and I think it's gone now. I'm still looking and I'm gonna keep looking so I have ones I can go look at as soon as I sell mine! Did you just go past me btw by safari park?

Clio 182
Alright buddy, didn't manage to go and see it as can't get the money untill my car is sold and I think it's gone now. I'm still looking and I'm gonna keep looking so I have ones I can go look at as soon as I sell mine! Did you just go past me btw by safari park?

Ah gutted. I managed to sell my old corsa in two days, and buy a 182 the next day lol. Nah mate, I'm in Plymouth at the min. Have you managed to get a ride in a 182 yet? I'll be back Monday and i'm free in the week to take you out in it if you want?

Iceburg silver 172
Ah gutted. I managed to sell my old corsa in two days, and buy a 182 the next day lol. Nah mate, I'm in Plymouth at the min. Have you managed to get a ride in a 182 yet? I'll be back Monday and i'm free in the week to take you out in it if you want?

Yeah mate a dealer took me out in one but didn't give it any beans because it was a dealer and stuff. Drop me a text when your free mate would be much appreciated !

banther

ClioSport Club Member
You know they built a statue in your honour at Ely Cathedral?

6435292949_f5cb8fddc7_z.jpg

charlie-dimmock_1_thumbnail.jpg

Clio 182
Yeah mate a dealer took me out in one but didn't give it any beans because it was a dealer and stuff. Drop me a text when your free mate would be much appreciated !

Yeh no worries, I would have took you out earlier just been mega busy. Splashing out on her soon, getting a sabelt steering wheel, RS tuner and some 10mm spacers. Money pit these things ;)[h=2][/h]

Iceburg silver 172
I'm gonna get a sabelt any chance you could give me a hand after you fit yours mate I'm clueless haha

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Username you should see in the forum questions section (you get 1 change per annum as a paid member).

How do I change my forum username?
Name changes are available only to Cliosport Club
Members, and are also restricted to 1 change per year.
1. Check the Memberlist to make sure your desired new
username has not already been taken by another user.
2. Use the Username Change Field in your profile settings to
submit your new username.
We advise you to put "WAS:" & your previous username in
the location or car field in your profile, so other members
see you have changed your username.
Please note that although a particular username may not
appear to be taken when looking at the memberlist, it is still
possible that your chosen name may get rejected (i.e. the
name has been reserved or is a currently banned user etc).

An idea is come along to CSS and see if anyone has one for sale as its probably the best place to put it up for sale with like minded people there... (Just a thought)