ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just back from Nick Hill.....

had me some avo adjustables fitted but wot a top bloke he is! chatting in his garage bout this and that and throttle bodies. Valver looks a lot better now although my scorpion is scrubbing.

Recommend the bloke to anyone!

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Pete, u didnt by any chance find out how busy the guy is, as in when hes booked up till?

Heh, I went in on Sat.. saw your car.. very mint mate.

Whats the car handle like now? Much difference? Youll have to give me a ride sometime!

yep, will do Daz mate!! Honestly handling seems slightly tighter(if thats the word) and i scrape my scorpion on the speed hump coming out of hillpower but other than that it looks great, im well chuffed!

172 M69 eater

rang him today askin bout stuff and spoke to anothe rbloke who seemed helpful... sed nick would ring tonite, but he hasnt so i guess hes pretty busy...

patty

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

All good mechanics seem to be like that. ;)

Let us know how the handling changes pete bann. How low have u gone? Cheers.

yea he said he was chatting to you mate! Did u see the throttle bodies he was doing??

Dropped bout 35mm all round mate, the front isnt a great deal lower because it had sunk quite a bit anyway. i havent really had a chance to test the handling yet cos the weather is so poor round my way:(