ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just another 182...

Clio 182 BG
hi,

i´m Fabian and i never really introduce myself. i´m 24years old and from Germany, i´ve been a member for a couple of months now and looking forward to join some trackdays in england if its possible.

i have m clio for 1 and a half year now and i love it. when i bought it it was completly stock and in very good condition.

changes so far are:
KW Var.1 Coilies
Black rims
PU Dogbone bushes
upgraded brakes
Front and Rear struts from Wiechers
some carbon parts from streamline
KTR Ultra Performance zorst
KN Panel Filter
RS Tuner Remap
OPM toweye
matched inlets
some engine paintwork
and some alcantara work at the interieur

here are some pictures from today
7dpsie3z.png

7jdigrnq.png

6zgqlncz.png

ss6tf97d.png

kn7rimrm.png

q69qlh4s.png

5274kvbp.png

56fu27in.png

xzruegt2.png

comments are welcome:)

Fabian

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks awesome - nice mods and good pics Fabian :)

What does it say on your front bumper?

Clio 182 BG
thank you

it says : children and small pets away from the intake:D

(i think its the right translation)

tiTTy & SV650
LOL nice sticker and sun strip, love the inlet in darker grey and the alcantara dash strips look cool.

200 FF Storm Grey
REALLY liking the Renault Sport badge on that side of the boot. V nice car all round...

Yeh so do , too many badges on the back of them for my liking, but that idea will cover up the hole from the messy clio badge.

Really like your car mate, plenty of unique ideas, good work.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Liking it a lot. The renault sport badge on the other side is a neat touch.

WR1 impreza
Looks Mint. One thing tho, have you cut out the bit of bumper between the exhaust??

Looks like it on the pic and it looks good. Do have any pics from a different angle if you have

Cheers
Tom

Schrick´d 182
Der hat sich ja sehr verändert (zum positiven) als ich ihn das letzte mal gesehn hab;)

looks good:D

Clio 182 BG
Lovely car what did you use to paint your inlet manifold ?

i used heat resistant spray in grey;)

love it

how low isit??

i don´t know exactly, but i measure about 29,5 cm between the fender and middle of the rim

Looks Mint. One thing tho, have you cut out the bit of bumper between the exhaust??

oh yes i had to cut out a bit, because i dont have the upper drop plates to fit the exhaust so i burned the bumper a little bit and that was the only chance to rescue it:(

Is that FF one, did it have both cup packs?

no only one pack, the distance in the bracket is 54mm and with the cup suspension pack it must have 60mm iirc

Der hat sich ja sehr verändert (zum positiven) als ich ihn das letzte mal gesehn hab;)

oh, wo hast du den denn gesehen? bin ich ja nicht der einzigste hier im forum :D

thanks for your comments, next step will be a full service and gettin the cambelt changed, so i´m looking forward to buy new cams and after that i thought about TB´s...

Clio 182 BG
Today had enough time to do a PA with the RS tuner,

i do it on 15´s and this is the result :

kvi355df.png

don´t know if its possible it seems to be too much power? Full stock it was 114kw.

i was driving the same road in both directions and first time it was 122 second time other direction it was 121,8...so no way this is because of going down a hill or something.

Last edited:
  Clio 182 BG
Thank you:)

but can it be correct? or did something go wrong?

122kw ist the power on the wheel is it correct? how can i get the engine KW from this?

it seems too high for me because the only change are matched inlets, k-tec zorst and panel filter (also removed acoustic valve)

can you help me?

that gives you 168bhp at the wheels, you sure thats not measuring the engine bhp? as that sounds about right for the engine bhp.

Clio 182 BG
dunno if its right;) i heard that it will be measure the wheel bhp

was on the dyno last year without changing anything, full stock and i had 133,9kw for the engine so i thing the rs tuner will measure the wheel bhp because i don´t thing i lost 11kw ;)

854wjarh.png

g4xns72p.png