ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just after a bit of feedback.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not up to your usual photoshop skills, got to be honest mate.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You have better beard growing abilities though.

And you've got more money than me.

Clio
Just helped out with the design and sorting out what she wanted and building it. Just wanted a bit of feedback on anything that people thought could be improved.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The only thing I will say, it's a pet hate of mine, is that the pricing page contains no pricing.

Which I understand as photography varies so much. So I think it would be better if it said ''We offer a tailored package and the prices vary'' or some other s**t like that.

I really don't see the point in making me click on a pricing page for there to be no prices or an explanation why.

Clio
The only thing I will say, it's a pet hate of mine, is that the pricing page contains no pricing.

Which I understand as photography varies so much. So I think it would be better if it said ''We offer a tailored package and the prices vary'' or some other s**t like that.

I really don't see the point in making me click on a pricing page for there to be no prices or an explanation why.

flol. there is prices?

koi

Audi S1
Some pages have the menu bar at the bottom as well and others don't, not sure if that's intentional or not though.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Photography section...?

Do you want the website or the pictures critiqued ?

IMO the photos aren't very exciting / original or really in focus very well...

Way too shallow DoF for example on the bottoms of the babies feet .. or the focus missed completely with the girl sat on the fence and most of the wedding ones.