ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a wee Hello!

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
not been on this since i got rid of my clio:( I will have one in the near future defo...but just not at the moment due to funds:(

Just to let yous see the new car and get some feedback on where im going wrong or right!

Well here he is wee fester! 1.25 16v

102_0175.jpg

1316104437133.jpg

fiesta1.jpg

My latest purchase!
lenso1.jpg

Not sure what colour to do the centres tbh...

Current mods are:
Lowered 70mm front and 50mm rear on custom springs and fk shocks.
Painted black wheels
Rear Windows tinted
Black rear lexus lights(only on until i sell my tinted rear lights and buy some standards)
3inch straight through exhaust

Hoping to gather a few parts over the winter like: Front bumper and interior parts to flock.

Opinions?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Straight-through exhaust on a 1.25. LOL.

At least you've not covered it in stickers. Looks tidy enough though... although bin the gash tints and lights when you fit the BBS.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah ha! Seen your car at Sainsbury's on Sunday mate.

Local boy eh...

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
what was that gally? i only skipped through it but you're not alone Christopher lol... very awkward indeed.

anyway, theres something about those fiestas, they should look good but the big arches and little wheels dont work, why not fit a zetec s/ st front bumper?

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Straight-through exhaust on a 1.25. LOL.

At least you've not covered it in stickers. Looks tidy enough though... although bin the gash tints and lights when you fit the BBS.

Heard before seen mate;) lol, It was covered in stickers until last week when i had enough of them lol, tints will be comming off soon as i might be Van-ing it lol

Ah ha! Seen your car at Sainsbury's on Sunday mate.

Local boy eh...

Thats where i work mate! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
what was that gally? i only skipped through it but you're not alone Christopher lol... very awkward indeed.

anyway, theres something about those fiestas, they should look good but the big arches and little wheels dont work, why not fit a zetec s/ st front bumper?

I would mate but trying to get decent ones is like hens teeth, they are either smashed to smitherines or wanting crazy dosh

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll say Hi if I see you mate. You won't miss the arch gaps.

I've no idea what that video is all about.