ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a student from Staffordshire University!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Alright guys,

Running a little 2001 Clio Sport 1.2L :p love it to bits but is currently at my other home in Pontefract (near leeds) as one of the injectors went :(

No pics at the moment nor do I reckon you should see it haha after all I'm a 19 year old student, you'd only all laugh at my blacked out windows and ridiculous K & N air filter hahaha! ;)

Would love to come to a meet and check your cars out!

P.S. Any idea's what a poor student can do to have little improvements on the car? :p

Cheers!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I have seen your car i reckon, mine is the very loud silver 172

You park near me in the staffs uni car park sometimes

Hi :) There is a budget mod thread on here. Good place to start would be a splitter and some colour coding normally though. Keep it simple and tasteful and your on to a winner!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Hi :) There is a budget mod thread on here. Good place to start would be a splitter and some colour coding normally though. Keep it simple and tasteful and your on to a winner!

Ahhh! Nice one! I'll check it out, thanks Wick!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Hahaha yeah man! That'll be me! :p and yeah I think I may have heard you haha!, I'll keep a lookout for it :p

If you live in the vicinity of stafford you will have heard my car. i am pretty sure its the loudest car at uni. Is your the one with silver bullet badges and lexus style rear lights?

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
If you live in the vicinity of stafford you will have heard my car. i am pretty sure its the loudest car at uni. Is your the one with silver bullet badges and lexus style rear lights?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is yours that I've seen haha and yeah that's mine, not much at the moment but gonna take some honda civic alloys get them powder coated and wack them on mine haha gonna try and pick up a small sort of lip spoiler from somewhere too when the student loan comes in anyway haha :p

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Yeah I'm pretty sure it is yours that I've seen haha and yeah that's mine, not much at the moment but gonna take some honda civic alloys get them powder coated and wack them on mine haha gonna try and pick up a small sort of lip spoiler from somewhere too when the student loan comes in anyway haha :p

Yep loan = Mods!

GTD, Lupo
Welcome, I have just started an engineering degree through staffordshire uni. Might have to pop up to do some stuff face to face with the lecturers! What's the night life like?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Welcome, I have just started an engineering degree through staffordshire uni. Might have to pop up to do some stuff face to face with the lecturers! What's the night life like?

nightlife is kinda non existent. Well its pretty good if you are gay i suppose.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Well, there is one club which isn't too bad but there is a distinct lack of women, and being in a club full of men isn't too fun really.