ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a quicky....

12 Months and counting...
Heya guys and girls, it's been a fair while since I was last on here...

Just a quick question really, a friend has asked me to fit some rear speakers into his 1.4 Extreme, he already has upgraded the fronts and has an afterstock headunit. Am I correct in thinking that to wire the rears I just need to locate the correct wire/port on the back of the Headunit/ISO?

Also what size do they take in the rear. Are they 10cm or 13cm? Or am I way off...

I think Im right in saying all 'door' speakers are 13cm.

Are you fitting new speakers or just replacing them?
If you are upgrading the rears, just wire them up to the existing connections.

12 Months and counting...
I'm upgrading them mate. It's a 3-door aswell, so will that be a lot of work to get them in? I own a Fiesta ZS you see, so not too clue'd up on the clio.

Yeh it is a bit of a b**ch, and it depends how the wires are connected to the speakers. If its a connector then that's fine, but mine were soldered on. So I had to cut them off and resolder them to the new speaker! Not too easy in a really tight space!

I doubt it, but its really easy. My Mk2 Ph1 clio just had a plastic cover infront of the speakers, which you just pulled off. The you'll need some torx drivers to get the speakers off.