ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a little clean

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Had today spare so I decided to give the new un a quick clean up. She needs alot of correction as im far from happy with the paint but will do for now, Nice colour to work with too :)

Snow foamed (Autofinesse Avalanch)
Iron out on the bodywork/wheels
Washed with Muc off shampoo
Britemax Black Max glaze applied
Z6 wipe down
Poorboys Liquid blue wax (epic stuff!)
Z6 wipe down
Dodo Juice Spritz applied
P.E.R.L on the tyres
Autofiness Revive on the diffuser

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_9390.jpg

IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_6707.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

Cheers

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Good work looks really nice.
One of the angles, the reflection of the floor looks like you forgot to wipe some wax off

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lol yes Sash, parently Its on the agenda!

Cheers guys, lots of plans.

She's going into Dan at 915 for the belt change, Im sure the gear box is shagged as when she's cold (first thing) I really fight to get her in 1st.

Cup suspension on possibly H&R springs with 25mm spacers. Rs front Splitter & the sprint spoiler. Zorst tips to arrive this week, oh and I'd love a 200 diffuser :eek:

Mk3 Megane 250
Lol yes Sash, parently Its on the agenda!

Cheers guys, lots of plans.

She's going into Dan at 915 for the belt change, Im sure the gear box is shagged as when she's cold (first thing) I really fight to get her in 1st.

Cup suspension on possibly H&R springs with 25mm spacers. Rs front Splitter & the sprint spoiler. Zorst tips to arrive this week, oh and I'd love a 200 diffuser :eek:
The box is fine, alot of people suffer from this when its cold, pump clutch a couple of times and bobs your uncle. Also some have a mind to jump out of first gear, again just another one of them great things Renault done with the Boxes!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
come on dawny you must have lost the plot there are better cars han renaults to spend your money on :rasp:

:) :) :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Superb as allways. What do you do for a job? if you dont mind me asking. Just all the photos ive seen are in a hanger.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
dawn doesnt do any work, just details renaults 99% of the time, id hate to fly in one of your planes, must get neglected what with all the polishing of renaults you constantly keep buying ;)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Aww many thanks guys, Paul these cars are lovely, can't help it. Thanks Ian, I will give that a go. I've been in a right arse thinking the box is on its way out!

Im an aircraft engineer Dan :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Aww many thanks guys, Paul these cars are lovely, can't help it. Thanks Ian, I will give that a go. I've been in a right arse thinking the box is on its way out!

dawn continues to make my ocd seem normal, :)

Mk3 Megane 250

Nah the issue with the box mainly is between 3rd and 4th - not getting it into 1st is just because its cold. Fancy doing another UR Clio ;)

Super clean and tidy as always, just to tempt you......we can deliver brand new pre sprayed cup spoilers for the 197/200's £305 delivered :). We also do a sprayed and posted deal on K-Tec racing sprint spoilers, brand new and sprayed.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Super clean and tidy as always, just to tempt you......we can deliver brand new pre sprayed cup spoilers for the 197/200's £305 delivered :). We also do a sprayed and posted deal on K-Tec racing sprint spoilers, brand new and sprayed.

hmmm this time I fancy the sprint spoiler. How much all in ? :D

Kane the shampoo is great stuff, goes a long way, smells great & cleans very well

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
lol cheers Silicone Scone :eek: Wheels are last on the list! ;)

Yes Natty's smells lovely