ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few pic's of my flame red 172

Renault Sport Clio 172
I've had it a few months now n love it:D
Not done much 2 it it yet apart from a simota induction kit & the stealth2 full exhaust system wiv a straight thru decat pipe!:D

Gota get a few bits done 2 the bodywork b4 i start fiddling about wiv the engine now!:(

Wot i plan 2 do is uprate the brakes, full suspension kit, as it is only on springs at the mo, cams, throttle bodies, lighten n balance the fly wheel & get it chipped:D

Attachments

• Image010.jpg
    Image010.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 116
  • Image014.jpg
    Image014.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 123
  • My 172.jpg
    My 172.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 85
  RB 182
Looks nearly exactly the same as mine apart from my wheels are black! Oh, and i smashed my splitter off :(

Renault Sport Clio 172
Oh dear! I've jst put a new front bumper n splitter on mine! was a bit mullered b4 that, after i hit a badger at 80mph!:eek:

Renault Sport Clio 172
They're Jamex springs mte. They're pretty good tbh. I've had no trouble with them. Holds the road amazingly!!;)

Combo
very nice, i thought the relefction from the window in the first pic was a roof scoopat firstr glace lol. lovely colour

Renault Sport Clio 172
Yeh i was thinking about changing the wheels mate, but tbh i think the standered wheels r much better. How much was urs lowered by?

titanic killer
I agree with Ali @ standard rims really do suit it,i kick my self everytime i see a mint set of standards wish i never got rid of mine
Car looks sweet mate

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Don't get me wrong the Turini's are about the best lookin rims about...I hard pushed to choose!