ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a few pics of my car!

Cheers, its lowered 40mm, dont wanna lower it anymore because it already hits most speedbumps around by me! hence the damage on front left

Black Clio 182

does look good, i would change the front gril tho mate as im not a fan of the cheese greater look but thats just me.

172 M69 eater

nice mate needs lowering and possibly the front girll changin for a 172 one or paint it black?

powercoat the k-tec grill black! thats what im doing with my upper & lower ones!

otherwise top work mate, looks good!

The Beast MK4

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 25 August 2005

yep looking good, as said before not ott, just the grill stands out so I would change that

^ I agree with that, or go with the other suggestion of colour coding it. :D

Yea got a new bracket from reanult for exhaust cos other bracket is knackered just gotta get round to fitting it

[Edited by bigmaddaz on 8/25/2005 1:42:20 PM]

Oh and gonna look into gettin grille powdercoated, or would it be easier just to swap it with someone for an original one?

Civic Type-R

Look badass! Really likin that, I think the grille looks good as it is, goes with the renault badge. Quality car dont change anything :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Truely the worst kit for the clio...well mayb not the carzone, but other than that the car looks tidy, and im glad to see the std lights on it and not the lexus ones. K-tec cheese grater grill, ill give you a few months before you sell that! Good zorst and the pic of the front headlight, very artistic.

AJR, yea thats fine, I appreciate everyone aint gonna like it and your comments are fine, please nobody have a go at him as I appreciate peoples comments. Yea gonna loose the grill maybe soonish but apart from tha im happy with the car!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Yeh totally mate, like alot of peeps on here you asked for opinions, ive neva changed my car from what other peeps have said...Its always been how ive liked it. Yours is unique to you and as long as you like it then thats all that matters. "Lets face it, if everyone liked the same things, the world would be a very dull place!!"

I had that grill for a while, looks soooo much beta without it...But now im left with two holes in my bumper! which is rather gay!

Sorry to high jack this thread, how much would it cost to powdercoat this? Lol I have the same grill and looking at it now, seen the error of my ways....!

Focus ST

Kitted cars arent my thing but that looks tidy. Seeing as you asked though, Ive never been a fan of those wheels even when they were new, and now theyre looking dated to boot. Change em!!