ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just a couple of pics of my car!

Clio Rsi
Hello people, just thought i would put a pic of my car on here before i put my plans into action. sorry there arent very many and the quality is rubbish but you get the idea. Watch out for it in the projects section sometime soon!;)

Attachments

• Clio 1.gif
    Clio 1.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 110
  Family Bus
Use photobucket hon then use the image tag to put it on here!

Looks tidy btw..plans?

Clio Rsi
but dont people have to click on the link in that case? im sure i seen some threads where the picture just loads up straight away.
Plans are only small things,

black repeaters
100w headlight and 80w foglight bulbs.
colour coding all the badging
black plates
powdercoated wheels.
repaint wiper arms and scuttle pannel
Slam her in the weeds!

RB 200 Cup!
looks mint

if you use photobucket upload the pics then under it you will see an IMG code - just copy and paste onto here and the pic will appear

Clio Rsi
sick, its worked! Looks like im talking to myself in here at the moment though! i'll take a few more tonight and load em up in the projects page when i made some progress!

mk2 slow. . .
looks tidy, yer as said upload it onto photobucket etc. then right click the picture and go properties at take the URL from it and paste it between