ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just 2 quick pics...

1.6 16v without an engine
well i have just broke the record for the worlds quickest polish??

lol i just took 2 quick pics to show u my grill... ive had it on since crimbo but i couldnt be arsed taking any pics... so i bought a sony ericsson k800i on sunday n wondered what the pics were like

p.s. excuse the chavvy neighbourhood

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

after 172 bumpers, wings and skirts next me thinks... dont like the standard front bumper... looks too rounded off at the bottom

lol... all the chavs were watching me from the flats... probably woulda pelted me with stones if i moved into the sun...its locked away now anyways.... can never be too careful

p.s. can someone photoshop me a carbon bonnet on the top pic.??? i jsut wanna see what it looks like up against my alloys... and while ur at it can u colourcode my car???

pwetty please

Clio
p.s. can someone photoshop me a carbon bonnet on the top pic.??? i jsut wanna see what it looks like up against my alloys... and while ur at it can u colourcode my car???

pwetty please

get ya $$$ out and colour code it yourself mate hehehe and pleeeeeeease dont get a carbon bonnet

Looking good nathe, should have taken more pics though tut tut, plz get some clear side repeators i dont no how many times ive told you lol

As if your team got beat last nite haha :rasp:

shh... we were robbed... ah well we will win it next year...

and ill do the side repeaters when i can be arsed... im just gunna smoke em...