ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jun 25, 2017] Meet & Drive (The Huntsman Inn)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Sorry for posting last minute and for the lack of meets recently, I've been very very busy.
We'll meet at the Huntsman for a drink at 5:30pm then head off for a drive. This is just a small casual meet and there is no planned route.
Please use the RSVP system above
See you there :smile:

Last edited:

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Can make it evening time if its better for others? Would make for nicer pics too i reckon

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Meet at 5 or 6 then? Drink up to the top of the hills where hopefully the tourists will have cleared out of and get some pics. You gotta come now @Louis' cos we need your camera skills!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I will try and make it. Just got back from a 1pm start and up at half 6 now. Will let you all know x

P.s, @OssPoop camera skills???

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
You have a camera don't you? That's better than the rest of us!
Haha, only a bridge camera!
Don't think I'm going to be able to make this guy's sorry :( if we arrange one more in advance ill book the time off work. Just knackered! When is go karting happening?

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Haha, only a bridge camera!
Don't think I'm going to be able to make this guy's sorry :( if we arrange one more in advance ill book the time off work. Just knackered! When is go karting happening?
Was thinking of doing Karting end of July. I'll organise the next meet well in advance, this was just a last minute decision.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I won't be there, have fun lads getting plenty of pics ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Myself and @renault Virgin had a good drive out and scoped out a couple of locations for pics. Didn't find anywhere suitable for group shots though so stopped on a hill and took a few.
The black turd had the best moment though as we were separated by some old guy in a red Italian crapper I looked in my mirror to see TBT pulling out for a pass! Clio 1 Ferrari 0.3a10a55e0488162caf3eb496ed8cf3c9.jpg95c6068e164902e1a09dadebcdf0f671.jpgdc0e782abbf0379d80c2f32c85c2fe50.jpge3bd22ca6338812ef8f64f234a9c0277.jpg

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Myself and @renault Virgin had a good drive out and scoped out a couple of locations for pics. Didn't find anywhere suitable for group shots though so stopped on a hill and took a few.
The black turd had the best moment though as we were separated by some old guy in a red Italian crapper I looked in my mirror to see TBT pulling out for a pass! Clio 1 Ferrari 0.3a10a55e0488162caf3eb496ed8cf3c9.jpg95c6068e164902e1a09dadebcdf0f671.jpgdc0e782abbf0379d80c2f32c85c2fe50.jpge3bd22ca6338812ef8f64f234a9c0277.jpg
That Fiat didnt stand a chance against the Black Turd [emoji23]