ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

July Meet

RB Clio 182
I have just been thinking, would people be more interested in a rolling road meet at the likes of rs tuning etc maybe pm them and ask for a group discount session, then go for a drive after that? Instead of meeting in a car park?

This may attract a few more that want to see if their cars are performing correctly etc and a chance to see what power their cars are pushing out.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I have just been thinking, would people be more interested in a rolling road meet at the likes of rs tuning etc maybe pm them and ask for a group discount session, then go for a drive after that? Instead of meeting in a car park?

This may attract a few more that want to see if their cars are performing correctly etc and a chance to see what power their cars are pushing out.
Personally I'm up for anything as I'm not coming in my own car and just riding shotgun:tearsofjoy: But this is a good idea, If interest is shown by others then we can do this instead. If not, then we'll just organise that for the next one:wink:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member

f**king hell Tom, way to go destroying all the virgins hard work! [emoji38]
I do think that's a good idea for the next meet though, maybe August RR session and then September at cars in the park?

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
f**king hell Tom, way to go destroying all the virgins hard work! [emoji38]
I do think that's a good idea for the next meet though, maybe August RR session and then September at cars in the park?
Hahaha it was hardly anything to do with me anyway lets be honest its all down to @Turbo steve. Anyway we should do RR for August and then CITP at Lotherton Hall for Sept sounds good

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I didn't mean to 😧 I just thought it was something else to think about to try and get the numbers up.

Sorry Virgin 😧
Dont say sorry haha its a great suggestion. We'll do this next month. Is there anyone from RS Tuning on here? Or shall I phone them up? (I'll do this after the 1st meet)

Never has a guy's first meet attempt been dragged from pillar to post as much. Poor b*****d.

OP just pick a day a time a place and a route and away you go. You might get one or two people show and you've done your job!
Ive done this now with a little bit of help. Hoping to do a meet every month but from what Ive read the Yorkshire members are a hard bunch to work with lol Gotta force em to get out:tonguewink:

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Think the RR day is a good idea for a meet, been wanting to see how mine is actually performing for a while. Probably a bit too short notice for the next meet but is defo be up for it August time.

I'd also be pretty happy for a meet every month/6 weeks or something :). @RenaultVirgin you need to be a rep mate!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Think the RR day is a good idea for a meet, been wanting to see how mine is actually performing for a while. Probably a bit too short notice for the next meet but is defo be up for it August time.

I'd also be pretty happy for a meet every month/6 weeks or something :smile:. @RenaultVirgin you need to be a rep mate!
Yeah we'll do RR next month. Going to try and sort out some regular meets, not sure how well that will go but well have to see. And also, cheers! Haha dont think thatll happen tho XD

@RenaultVirgin I used to be the Yorkshire Rep up until earlier this year - when I packed it in. I'd had enough. The worst thing about this lot, is they say they will show, then they dont. Its hard though, as when you get older things crop up (Im guilty of this). Trick is to pick a day, a time and a location/route. Then stick to it. If people cant make it, chanses are they werent going to show up anyway. Keep plugging away and you'll be alright.