ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jonny mac's 172 few wee updates

:D just back from tint haus in aberdeen, got my back 3 windows tinted and a sun strip!

very happy !!

basically for those who remember my i'm back to clio post a few weeks ago the car had gay kahn's on it,

so they were taken off and px'd with 15 inch clio wheels plus cash.

now i've bought a set of clio 182 wheels in anthracite grey and picking them up this week,

done a few things lately, gunmetal front badge, retro megane splitter, changed the magnex 6x4 to a twin pipe exit one, dash strips are yellow,

also fitted my rear eibach springs 30mm sportlines and doing the fronts tomoro due to rain

also on the hunt for a cup spoiler!

my list is still massive of stuff to be done/do, exhaust is one of the main things to do right after i pickup my new wheels

here's a few pics
38.gif

37.gif

36.gif

35.gif

34.gif

back's only lowered 5mm with the springs just now haha cause they need to bed in which'll take a wee while

comments welcome

thanks
jonny.

he puts the tint film on the outside of the window, shrinks it to size, then peels off the sticky part and puts it on the glass

car was in need of a wash all that's sorted now tho :D

tints suit it so well

will look s**t hot next week when my springs are fitted at the front and my 182 alloys are on :D

thanks, she doesnt look good just now due to standard ride height and pish wheels

cant wait to pick up my 182 wheels!

Comming along well Jonny, how do you like the Sportlines? :)

only got the backs done cause it started raining when i went to do the front, maybe give them a bash at work tomoro if i can get the car on the ramp makes it alot easier,

they lowered the rear 5mm :dead: me and my mate measured it once we'd done one side.

they'll settle in i'm sure

and also the exhaust i've decided i want changed as i dont like magnex anymore, i want like a miltek or something good that's not cheap.

also for those who dont know this is the wheels i'll be putting on http://www.rapidpants.com/images/cars/RSClio182/Clio182_01.jpg

not wanting to cut into the rear bumper tbh, if i am i'm gonna get a 182 exhaust surround and jus have the 1 tip coming out, it's ecka's old exhaust box btw :D

anyone know where i can get a 182 exhaust surround trim?

ph1 172
they lowered the rear 5mm :dead: me and my mate measured it once we'd done one side.

theres no point measuring it after only doing one side as the other side will affect it.

also dropping the front will affect the ride height a lot

theres no point measuring it after only doing one side as the other side will affect it.

also dropping the front will affect the ride height a lot

fitted the fronts tonight, raised the front 20mm :(

presueme it'll settle after it's been driven for a while

Astra van,Mk1 nova
looking good mate, im sure the springs will settle fine! take a look a D1CKY'S boat! he's running the sportlines and his has settled very nicley :cool:

front's gone down alot in just one day :D my megane lip now scrapes when i go along the gf's road
the other thing is i put my car tax holder in that i got from cliosport for being a member :D also the membership card hehe

tomoro i'll put on the cliosport sticker on my rear window as they're tinted now and prob my ktec one on the bottom of my bonnet near the headlight.