ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JON13S at Trax...

FF Blackgold 182
...on the South West Cruise Stand!! :nono:

Sorry John, you said you wanted a spotted thread! ;)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
lol haha quality. well they got me first. know you would have given anything to have me there steve. even your anal virginity.....

FF Blackgold 182
I may be single, but it hasn't come to that! Is it because ur missus won't let you upgrade to get your brown wings mate? :rasp:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
I may be single, but it hasn't come to that! Is it because ur missus won't let you upgrade to get your brown wings mate? :rasp:

lol i know what sort of girl does she think she is.... talking of that how is your SPECIAL friend? lol

Last edited:
  Clio
Sorry Jon, I didn't recognise you with one trouser leg rolled up and your baseball cap on backwards!!!

I would have said hello if I didn't think you were goingto mug me:rasp:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Sorry Jon, I didn't recognise you with one trouser leg rolled up and your baseball cap on backwards!!!

I would have said hello if I didn't think you were goingto mug me:rasp:

well i tried but even in that half hour where you were bent over trying to fit that sticker i couldnt find any money in your wallet lol (must be the vee eating it all up)

good work chaps...spread the love

neils in for some love aswel i see.... nice of you to join us lol

:rasp:

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Speaking of CS members on different stands... was The Big Yin in the 106 Megane Coupe stand next to Cliosports??