ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JL 10 W3’s

Hey guys,

Got paid today, so I went out and bought thse lovely little 10" W3s! I paid £340 for both of them from Sextons in Bristol. The rest of the system will follow soon, has anyone on the forum got W3s? I know they will sound quality, thats why I went for them.

What you guys think?

N8

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i got a 12" w3

which 1 did u go for ?? duel voice coils ?

ive got a jl w6 coming soon, i hope lol, that will replace the w3.

what amps u gonna use ?? JL do an E series monoblock which atm are 150 quid and are more than powerfull enough for the w3s you could run 2 subs off of 1 or if your feeling rich get 2 of the monoblocks 1 for each sub, they will kick hard then...

Polo + Micra

ive got a jl w6v2 under my bed doing f**k all!!!

i sounded sweet when it was in the car!!!

172 FF

I got a 12" W3v2 yesterday. Its pretty bassy.

Question for u lot. Mines a Dual 4ohm, & I wanted to run it at 2ohms, so I connected the coils together in parallel. I think that is right, isnt it?
Just that they have other models with Dual 2ohm & Dual 6ohm & I wasnt sure I had the right sub at first.

Ive got a 12w3d2 waiting to be installed along, just gunna wait till after the renaultsports track day before I weigh it down!