ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jimmy’s FCS Pictures =)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

good piccys kimmy, i think the funniest bit about the roamer and pootle deep throat incident, was pootles laugh, it cracks me up every time :D

great pics dude! i really like the 2nd one! ;)

good ol pootle, must be an admin thing! and look at newms in the background with his manly pose! haha

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by Dan on 31 May 2005
great pics dude! i really like the 2nd one! ;)

good ol pootle, must be an admin thing! and look at newms in the background with his manly pose! haha

lol looks like he was serviced by pootle before and is wiping his nob on the marquee !

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 31 May 2005
Kimmy you stalking me? :eek::confused:

hes got loads! he was stealting around everywhere! i think he loves you pete! dont understand why! ;)

not half! i have another 12 photos PMSL!!!

[Edited by Dan on 31 May 2005 at 12:15am]

how and why am i logged in as dan???

Mk2 172 (Silver)

*ahem*

just to clarify i was having my sunburnt scalp looked at lol!! and it really hurts today!! :(

as for the lights at 5pm....look its almost night time in that picture, what you both moaning about!!! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Pootle on 31 May 2005
]as for the lights at 5pm....look its almost night time in that picture, what you both moaning about!!! ;)

they didnt blind us for long did they! ;)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Im still burnt :oops:

Thing is pootle wanted to carry on but roamer had things to do........

Lee

BMW M2C

haha, is that just a small selection of the Pete stalking pics? Im sure you took more than that?

Suzuki SV1000S

haha Well Done Jimmy - You guys got home alright then.

I dont know what was going on with me (well I do!) but I missed sooo many people and cars it was unreal