ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JDM all stars Pics

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

IMG_6184.jpg

IMG_6199.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_6336.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6495.jpg

IMG_6501.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_6527.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

IMG_6550.jpg

IMG_6559.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
350d with 70-300

that was the marshalls having a giggle with the camera with the live feed for the 30x30ft screen lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
screw the chaser! rb30 rocket bunny sileighty is sexy as fukc!

Phase 1 Clio 172
was an epic event carnt wait for newcastle

the best car for sound had to be the s15 running the super charged v8 some proper road presence for shear noise and its stance

DSCF6561.jpg

quite funny to see that a few of those cars are not owned by the drivers just borrowed off some bloke with more money than sense, like the one frenchy was runnin was some car that he borrowed of some lad dan chapman was giving lessons to bet the lad was gutted when the super t boned it in qualifying haha

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Tbh dan chapman teaching the owner was bad luck lol dan crashes more than he does anything else lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
The lad whos car is was was there, i thought he was going to cry when they were hammering the hell out of it to try and make it half decent again.

quite often people lend others thier cars if theiers are broken.

had a meal with the driver of the supra on the sat night, to sat he wasnt happy about the incident was an understatement lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ffs forgotten about this, on the upside front of the sledge is lower now lol

Good pics laura

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
it wasnt supposed to be like that lol.

he didnt make it in time for qualifying so in order to let him get some skid time with the new engine they let him do a couple of demos.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
everytime i have seen shane drive he either crashes, or f***s up tsuido really bad and f***s up someone elses car lol!

does anyone know anything about a 13yr old that was driving?? people keep saying there was a 13 yr old driving a silvia?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
everytime i have seen shane drive he either crashes, or f**ks up tsuido really bad and f**ks up someone elses car lol!

does anyone know anything about a 13yr old that was driving?? people keep saying there was a 13 yr old driving a silvia?

yeh i think he was 14 though, apparently he snapped 3 drive shafts lol, bloody pikey hahaha i will put pics up later of where i was stood

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hes 14, irish lad.

very tellented, cant remember his name off the top of my head. used to be in karting. motorsport based family :D

huge potential although i recon he will discover girls haha

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
hes 14, irish lad.

very tellented, cant remember his name off the top of my head. used to be in karting. motorsport based family :D

huge potential although i recon he will discover girls haha

true lol, how come about 85 percent of the drivers and organizers were irish? noone had a serious answer other than 'because they are pikeys' im actually curious, is it big in ireland then?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Popular JDM cars. Cheap cars since they have fewer import restrictions. Cheap fun.

And yeah, they're pikeys.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
true lol, how come about 85 percent of the drivers and organizers were irish? noone had a serious answer other than 'because they are pikeys' im actually curious, is it big in ireland then?

JDM all stars is mostly organised by an irish group, drifting is quite big over there with the likes of the pro drift series

we have the BDC over here not so many irish folk lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
drifting has always been huge in ireland, they have s**t loads of good cars to use too... most of them started off learning in mint stock ae86's they seem to have secret stashes of them.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
What was wrong with shanes car at the end laura?
sounded a bit rough.

kept blowing coil packs which was resulting in the ECU going into safe mode.

its a never done before conversion so teething problems are to be expected.

hopefully Baggsys Subaruuuu and shanes S15 will be back for BDC round 2 @ silverstone

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
"Understeer" is when you hit the fence with the front of your car.
"Oversteer" is when you hit the fence with the rear of your car.
"Horsepower" is how fast you hit the fence.
"Torque" is how far you take the fence with you.
"Drifting" is when you pretend to aim for the fence