ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Jason Plato mechanic" built 182 Kangoo

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow nearly 2k for this now, whyyyy

It's not often you get a van that's been worked on by a mechanic of a BTCC driver!

Wonder if Jason Plato got a tyre changed on his road car in Kwik Fit once? If so, that could have been the Kangoo mechanic!

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182
i queried the top speed quote with him as it doesnt have a working speedo and he replied with he was shown photos from the previous owner. so he doesnt have the photos, he was just shown them.

when i sell my 1.6 D focus im going to show the buyer photos of a speedo with 200mph on it...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i queried the top speed quote with him as it doesnt have a working speedo and he replied with he was shown photos from the previous owner. so he doesnt have the photos, he was just shown them.

when i sell my 1.6 D focus im going to show the buyer photos of a speedo with 200mph on it...

Glad to know he has legit evidence of 150mph...

Hopefully the passenger took the photo too!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Photo attached of your Focus Speedo: Capture.JPG