ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

January Meet - Saturday 21st January - Snetterton Circuit

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Cant really afford it at the mo mate, want to keep the £££ and hopefully go to the Ring this year :)
Will probably come and watch though!

Never mind mate,you will love the ring its awesome.Happy to take you for a few laps in mine on sat.

SQ5
If its icy they're usually in the Hilux roaring around on the racing line before it starts to get it warm!

Weather this Saturday was perfect, cold, dry and bright!

GSXR + KDX220
Looks like we might get a bit of rain:(
`I think of it as "tyre savers" when on track lol

Never mind mate,you will love the ring its awesome.Happy to take you for a few laps in mine on sat.
Im sure I will, always wanted to go since Gran Turismo 1 came out when I was young lol
Cheers matey, I'll be up for that!

Trafic 140dci
Weather is looking really grim. Who is going even if it's raining? I don't mind it being a bit damp but not sure about going on track in the rain with new A048's on lol.

The forecast was looking good but then changed yesterday :( I will still be going unless it is awful rain! I only have the R888's with me aswell so I have no choice with tyres, Will still be okay I think :)

Trafic 140dci
Just checked the weather and it says mild and bright with a few showers so should be ok.I am going to book up.
Oh that should be alright then, you never really know untill the day, just wanted to know what everyone else will do with regards to the weather, ill be going regardless, just if i'll be on the track is a different story. :)

I'm just going to book it and hope for the best, weather won't be too much of an issue for me luckily as I think I will just be doing one lap at a time to get it setup and make sure everything runs as it should! Can't wait, will be good to meet everyone :) I may have to retract my offer of taking people out i'm afraid as I think we will only be doing very limited running while checking the car etc but I once its all sorted in future I am more than happy to take anyone out!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Don't think you will have to many problems getting a garage there were only 18 cars there when me and Chris were there in December,but if you get there before me get me one lol
My mate will be coming in his works van which has all manner of tools,jacks and a air feed so will be nice and easy to sort tyre pressures ect.

Trafic 140dci
Don't think you will have to many problems getting a garage there were only 18 cars there when me and Chris were there in December,but if you get there before me get me one lol
My mate will be coming in his works van which has all manner of tools,jacks and a air feed so will be nice and easy to sort tyre pressures ect.
Yeah no problem mate, nice one, I'll leave my toolbox at home then, was only gonna take it just incase lol

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Good lad you will love it,best to take both parts of your licence and a crash helmet if you have one if not you can hire one:)

SQ5
We can easily fit 4 people in a garage so should all be able to get in together!

Hope the weather clears up!

ph1 172
Good chaps

I will be there for 10:15ish as I have got to have a silencer welded back in my decat in the morning.

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Latest met office report should be good

[h=3]Saturday:[/h]Breezy and becoming quite gusty during the afternoon. A rather cloudy day with some light rain or drizzle in places although it should become drier and brighter in the afternoon. Maximum temperature 11 °C.

ph1 172
I hope their right! It is still peeing down here, all roads are flooded and it would seem the most sensible thing to take to a track day is a jet ski atm

Well its booked, do i need to print off any of the emails or anything? And i cant find my paper part of my licence so i wont be taking that lol.

As you can tell im new to this ha. Also pretty excited, gona go clear all the s**t out of my car now :)

Anyone know what pressure i should be running t1rs at cold?

GSXR + KDX220
No need to print anything off mate, they have everyone listed on their printouts in the office ;) You dont need the paper part, just the photocard so no worries!

I ran mine at around 28psi cold, but it all depends how hard you drive, and beig your first I imagine you wont be going mental lol Also its pretty cold this time of year. Maybe start @ 30psi, do a few laps and check them and adjust if needed ;)

SQ5
Good pressure is 30-32 warm, I'll be running R888's at 28 cold. But being first Trackday just get out there and enjoy yourself :)

GSXR + KDX220
I personally aim for about 32psi all round, but you could knock it a couple down on the rear to help lessen the rear wanting to overtake the front if you lift off hard mid turn ;)
Its not gospel but works for me!

Trafic 140dci
Got a Camera off my parents for my 21st, so will bring it tomorrow and get some pictures, although I'm struggling to work the thing at the moment :eek: lol

SQ5
Why do you need a camera? You shouldn't be off track ;)

BTW if you see this before the text bring cash ;)

ph1 172
Your welcome, thank you for the ride!

Don't think I will be going to another track day without taking my car out now, seriously!