ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Janspeed exhaust not as raspy as I'd like it

205 GTI, Clio 182
I'm running the 2.25" Supersports Janspeed/KTEC system and it's not bad. But it's a bit droney and bassy. I rish it were more raspy.

I cannot go a decat. They are illegal in Australia with huge fines.

Should I swap for a Yozza? Or try for a 100cell cat?

182ff
gte that de cat off you will soon change youre mind.... im running janspeed with decat and sounds ace

Clio 172
Dom, I'd really try giving the 100 cell metal cat a go. I think this is where my car gets its extra raspiness from in comparison to yours. I don't think the 2.25" vs 2.5" would make that much of a difference.

[youtube]7gFCyDDeNRg[/youtube] [youtube]eh8AncqeT6I[/youtube]

205 GTI, Clio 182
Yeah Daniel I might. If it doesn't make a difference, I'll sell the Janspeed/KTEC to someone on OZrs (will get 500 I think) and get a BTM/Yozza.<br><br>Mr Pink, that sounds awesome. Perfect sound imo. How loud is it? Mustn't be too bad with the 200 cell cat still there.

Your car sounds awesome Pink. And yours Daniel.

Isn't there 2 versions of the Janspeed, one with a centre silencer and one without? I'd guess the one that's less silenced is more "raspy"