ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 24, 2016] North Weald SE Brekkie - 24 Jan (Wings Cafe)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
@RyG thanks for the heads up. A local one for me, if the weathers dry would be a good excuse to take the street triple out for a spin

But realistically chances of it are slim. Baby #2 is due on the 26th so I'm on a tight chain

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
@RyG thanks for the heads up. A local one for me, if the weathers dry would be a good excuse to take the street triple out for a spin

But realistically chances of it are slim. Baby #2 is due on the 26th so I'm on a tight chain

Congrats on #2 mate! I didn't know! Do you know whether it's a boy or a girl?

I also passed my CBT on Saturday, would be good to have a catch up and a bit of bike chat :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Didn't know you had the triumph Dave! That's another biker in the SE! Be a small army soon!

Only had it a few months, had an SV650s for quite a few years before that but fancied something a bit easier to live with. What monster have you got? Almost bought my dads 2010 monster 796 but he decided to keep it

@RyG what you planning on getting

If the weather does turn nice I might ask the inlaws to be on baby watch

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Only had it a few months, had an SV650s for quite a few years before that but fancied something a bit easier to live with. What monster have you got? Almost bought my dads 2010 monster 796 but he decided to keep it

@RyG what you planning on getting

If the weather does turn nice I might ask the inlaws to be on baby watch

Looking at a Yamaha YBR124 Sunday. If not, I like Honda CBF125's. Not really sure!

I was a YZF-R125 but they're too much to justify on a 125 :(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looking at a Yamaha YBR124 Sunday. If not, I like Honda CBF125's. Not really sure!

I was a YZF-R125 but they're too much to justify on a 125 😧
Sunday? Tsk! Get out there tomorrow? Link us up to them!

I'd be cautious of the YBR, it appears to be missing 1cc ;)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Yeah I'd definitely ask that question.

What your search radius?

Nationwide. I find doing mileage doesn't work really, as 7 miles away I'm across the water into Kent, so not really a fair description of distance!

Within an hour or so of Benfleet I'm looking

500bhp Scoob
Sorry I couldn't make it, the joys of rail engineering works overrunning by the time I got back to my depot, it was way too late, definitely up for the next one though!