ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's Inferno 225 Cup

Monaco 172
I'd personally go for the Black one but I prefer Red normally.

CGR exhaust sounds brilliant.

Inferno 225 cup
Ooooohhhh 250 turbo [emoji1362][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
05acf0eac54888e9fe9585e972061784.jpg
c3b8082cc65b642ec7df1ea6bc932324.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Wow that's nice. Usually dislike the rear ends because they are so square but that spoiler sorts that out perfectly.

Wow that's nice. Usually dislike the rear ends because they are so square but that spoiler sorts that out perfectly.
^This

From behind they look great with the spoiler, and the contrast of the black works great on yours

The problem is when you see them side on, even with the spoiler, the back end doesn't look the best...

Inferno 225 cup
Gave it a bath ready for a trip to Whitby again tomorrow, also taking my dad's camper with us [emoji41]

It's just had new gearbox oil, oil and filter with millers nanodrive, cleaned and oiled the Cosworth filter and had my window regulator sorted.

Runs and drive so smooth and pulls so quick.

Pics from today.

d8e3baebfb403828f11ba8261e8ca1e3.jpg

1f87f19b76b584c19f89d3c5d16eb7fb.jpg

6226314fa2b4f01e3ba54cecdf618572.jpg

For its age it's in exceptional condition with the odd chip and 2/3 tiny little diets that will be shortly sorted.

I've come to a cross roads as to whether keep it or sell it again, if this week goes well in the camper this will be going a camper will be bought I've also got my eye on a nismo juke Rs which I really like. So we'll see.

I've done about 100 miles in it this month not driven really sinve the last trip to Whitby. :(

Inferno 225 cup
This is gorgeous. I really want a meg after uni. What mileage is it, and roughly how much do you reckon you'll sell for, if you do?

Just gone on to 81,000 that's why I'm not driving it. :( don't like putting miles on it but it's so fun to drive.

I'm unsure yet with the purchase of full leather recaro's and rear leather seats along with the £850cgr exhaust so it's hard to judge. More than what I sold it for last time but not by much.

535d / t5 caravelle
I think your mad if you sell this car..............again!

You might not be fortunate enough to get it back next time. Cracking car!

Inferno 225 cup
Thanks for the comments guys.

With me looking at campers and caravans i don't see much use in the megane, I've driven to 300 miles in 2-3 months Whitby and back twice and thats pretty much all its had, I cycle to work more now so it's pretty much on the drive.

This is something I've been looking at.
61a435ddf6ba2b66587a212803f47692.jpg

Think the 4.2supercharged should keep me happy.

But I do change my mind an awful lot, but with my family really enjoying this week in the camper along with myself, I don't think the megane will be with me much longer.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Swaps for a 330ci?! Do want one, just cba with the hassle of selling and buying and taking the gamble so close to my wedding

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have seen this car and I've met Jacob a couple of time's.

Car is mint and Jacob is a top chap, I'd go as far to call him a friend. [emoji7]

I would buy it blind no problems there as I know just how fussy he is. [emoji106]