ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

J200SPT Silver 182 Beckenham

Clio 200 Cup
Hi,

Yes, it was mine. Traded it for a mint Black Gold V6 255 (55/05 with 1600 miles!) on Saturday....

J200SPT has 20,000 miles. First registered 15/6/2004. Full RSH. Both the cup packs, ITG panel air filter, upgraded speakers, Tracker, locking nuts, supaguard on the titanium metallic etc. And the plate is thrown in - normally £250 quid or so...

Had interim service last month before a trip to France and apart from new pads on the front (which were done) all was A-OK. Next service not due 'til 24k or July '07. Tyres still 4mm front, 5mm rears.

Its a superb little motor and I would have kept it longer had it not been for a hankering I've had for a V6 for some time.

If you're interested, Mark @ the dealers has a full folder of info on it - tell him I sent you!

Cheers,

J200SPT (now LV5500Y but soon to be J30SPT!)

182 Full Fat
Excellent mate. Get some pics up of the new V6. I will see how much your old 182 is up for. But knowing a dealer, and with the info you gave. I would hazard a guess at £9250-£9500

I've been seeing this flame red clio in beckenham/bromley/chislehurst area as well. its stnadard but looks well nice. i'm always seeing it around but don't know who's it is. is it anyones on here?