ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've just got a williams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ha ha yeah that was the one! Think it was bone, me and danlp at the front?

Your scooby was 4 up though wasnt it?!

Do you still have the pics from that? Lost all mine as had to format the PC (damn p**n virus)
I never took any pics dude.

(I'm bored though so will spend the next 30 minutes looking! :D)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
comfiest seats, funky dials on dash and that whistle on the induction kit at 2000 revs? good times. mine was a ballache to start tho but was only a sticky idle valve or something?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha yeah that was the one! Think it was bone, me and danlp at the front?

Your scooby was 4 up though wasnt it?!

Do you still have the pics from that? Lost all mine as had to format the PC (damn p**n virus)

keep up the bum licking, it feels nice....lol
with regards to pics, i have none of that day but here is a few of sdv...and some of YOJ with it...

100_1670.jpg

e68043e5.jpg

100_1675.jpg

yes the 172 makes me giggle like a schoolboy, but if it was standard it wouldnt.

however......the standard williams does.

i can't really be bothered to comment on anyone elses comments but this comment is so true, when i sold the valver and bought the 172 i hated for the whole first year when it was unmodded, tried selling it and then decided to keep it and mod it, i had to do a fair deal to get it to a point i was happy with, personally it still doesn't have that special something though....

i find it funny how this is still a constant debate, its pointless, its peoples opinions, which will always be different, not everyone has the same opinion.

williams and trophy
i can't really be bothered to comment on anyone elses comments but this comment is so true, when i sold the valver and bought the 172 i hated for the whole first year when it was unmodded, tried selling it and then decided to keep it and mod it, i had to do a fair deal to get it to a point i was happy with, personally it still doesn't have that special something though....

i find it funny how this is still a constant debate, its pointless, its peoples opinions, which will always be different, not everyone has the same opinion.

nooo.....u cant have an opinion of your own on this site......u have to follow the rest of the sheep ;)

White clique
nooo.....u cant have an opinion of your own on this site......u have to follow the rest of the sheep ;)

Having your own opinion is fine, but in your words on the other thread "we all agree the 172/182 are shite" (suggesting it is everyones opinion) is the sort of comment that is going to get met with a lot of hostility - especially if you say that to a bunch of mainly 172 and 182 owners!

They are all nice in their own way, just depends on what you look for in a car.

williams and trophy
because we will admit that the 17/82 s are a load of s**te. thats honesty for ya

i think u mean this.??

in response to

This thread is no different to all "which is best" threads And I'm not sure how the Williams' drivers are "not biased" but just honest?! That's funny!

ok for us to be labelled as 1 opinion when it suits you?

M2 Competition
I dont get why everyone doesnt give up arguing :S

You're only arguing with yourself and your own opinions really. Everyone likes different cars, but we all like clio's :)

LY 200
because we will admit that the 17/82 s are a load of s**te. thats honesty for ?

2live i think you forget there are very few people with the same opinion as you left on here! Its not about following the herd but being realists! Something you are not!

Good thread over on 'Wank Chat' with all your pals giving you a pat on the back for talking the same old s**t you were five years ago and everyday since is there? ;)

If i still had my login i would love to see that thread! lol

How many car lenghs does a standard Williams pull on a bread van these days? Still roughly 20 up to the ton or has it gone up?

Vee dub
Can't be arsed to read all through the tripe...... but I still think the YOJ was the most fun car I've owned..... followed closely by the loop gti...... but that mk1 still has the crown.

enjoy the duf mate

SC Ph1 172 and M140i
comfiest seats, funky dials on dash and that whistle on the induction kit at 2000 revs? good times. mine was a ballache to start tho but was only a sticky idle valve or something?

Comfiest seats ever now I dare anyone to argue with that :rasp:

LY 200
LOL @ one million dollars!

Still cheaper than a Williams! They were two million dollars back in the day for basic ones without options I believe....

williams and trophy
2live i think you forget there are very few people with the same opinion as you left on here! Its not about following the herd but being realists! Something you are not!

Good thread over on 'Wank Chat' with all your pals giving you a pat on the back for talking the same old s**t you were five years ago and everyday since is there? ;)

If i still had my login i would love to see that thread! lol

How many car lenghs does a standard Williams pull on a bread van these days? Still roughly 20 up to the ton or has it gone up?

nah its about 2....but then if we all fitted silvervisions and turinis, with a c/f splitter itd be loads more

LY 200
I never 'fitted' Turinis, a cup spoiler or splitter but instead went againt the herd and instead of going for an RS tuner and panel filter went for a superchip and BMC!

Am I off the hook or still a sheep? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.