ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive had enough

Golf 1.4 TSI

Renault have had 5 chances to fix my 172, claiming each time that its something not covered under warranty then charging me the earth for it. Renault Uk were no help and the car is still faulty. I have just finished Uni and start a decent job in two weeks so the clio is gone. Really wanted to keep the clio and turbo it so i would have a relativley unique car but never mind.

Pick up my Evo VIII FQ330 on friday thanks to my grandparents wanting to see me enjoy my inheritance money

[Edited by GPRIM on 31 May 2004 at 10:16pm]

sorry to hear you had problems with the 172 but...

what a w**ker you are - spunking your inheritance money on a car !

thats a great investment isnt it ?

should have put it in a property and in three to 5 years you would make enough for a ferrari while your choice of car will devalue considerably.

showing off you got an in heritance and spending it on a car is really fukin stupid.

dont become a financial advisor you nobb!

rant over.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Have to say, although I wouldnt word it quite like londondriverv6, I kinda agree where hes coming from.......

although FQ330...... mmmmmmmmm :D

Quote: Originally posted by londondriverv6 on 31 May 2004

should have put it in a property and in three to 5 years you would make enough for a ferrari while your choice of car will devalue considerably.

showing off you got an in heritance and spending it on a car is really fukin stupid.

rant over.
he didnt claim it to be an investment did he? what gives you the right to come on here, make one post and call someone a nob and a w**ker because you disagree with how they spend their money?!

w**ker.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

londondriverv6 - excuse me, but... its not your money so shut the f**k up :cry:

GPRIM - lucky sod. Enjoy your car. :)

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Correct me if im wrong but Renault will have guidelines as to what is covered by Warranty and what isnt so i cant see how you say they claim its not covered ?? Either it is or it isnt,i wouldnt settle for being fobbed off if i can prove its covered by Warranty and i dont think that would be hard to prove,surely with help from people on here.

rant over.

i know what your saying mate but i think calling him that is abit OTT after all its his money and he can spend it how he likes, while i agree its always better to save and would usually tell someone not to blow the lot if thats what they want to do then you have to respect that.

I dont know many properties you can buy for evo money, thatll give you a return in Ferrari money, in five years.

Good luck to you mate, can I have a lift in it?

thats why you drive a 172 cup then mate init ? fool (ref jim172cup)

ever heard of deposit and renting out - no thought not but then you quite clearly are not the business girl are you? prick

as for liam_dynamique with the crack whore 1.2 council estate renault -

your mother left her knickers here last night -

tell the b**ch to come collect them or i will have to give em to er pimp.

fekin crack ed - get a proper job and buy a real renault.

1.2 - what a tw*ts car !

also liam....

lound on 17s !!! what a w**ker you are !!!

sad and pathetic statement that is ...how old r u ? 12

do me a favour !!!!

dont make me laugh !!!!

get a proper car and stop pretending it to be something its not !!!!

how cheap can you get ?

how many dss payments did you have to save to get those wheels ?

oh sorry - they were probably stolen...

1.2 with a loud exhuats and fat wheels .... ohhhhhh you the man ....

I want to be like Liam !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah a great education on your mothers back !!!wouldnt say shes fat but the neighbours run round her for excercise!shes got a great site running now though must admit. nice to see her form has made her famous!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

london driver. v6 and 911 eh? my arse u cockey c**t. f**k off back to your crack den u t**ser. the only thing in london u drive a the number 11 bus. keep saving for the nova loser.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

oh dear is it half term again?

r your next 5 posts going to be as stupid, whats the problem with someone spending money on something they really want?

londondriver6! ive enjoyed your brief visit, now f**k OFF!

banned already! :D

[Edited by ClioDan on 5/31/2004 11:15:52 PM]

no seriously, you can get some well realistic models these days and im sure he could have both.

i think its hilarious when people get all brave anonymously while they hide behind their monitor. :D

Burgandy 174 sport t

london w**k thing driver v6 or summit like that,

I wish I knew where you lived so I could stick an evo up yer hoop, your the pathetic tw*t here mate!! no one else!!

bet yer a poof too!!

Woa...the anger these school kids have!

looks like he joined just to say "hi" in his own unique way.

He really is a nice guy that londondriverV6...just misunderstood.

:D

Mondeo STTDCI

I wouldnt spunk that much on a motor. Itd be invested. I only buying a 182 cos I cant save for sh*t. If i had the lump sum i very much doubt i could spunk it all like that!

ya dont kno how much hes been/being given, or how much more of his inheritence is to come! maybe hes gettin £100k inheritence, and hes spending £40k* on the evo!

*i havent got a clue how much they are, thats just a rough guess!

also liam....lound on 17s !!! what a w**ker you are !!!sad and pathetic statement that is ...how old r u ? 12do me a favour !!!!dont make me laugh !!!!get a proper car and stop pretending it to be something its not !!!!how cheap can you get ?how many dss payments did you have to save to get those wheels ?oh sorry - they were probably stolen...1.2 with a loud exhuats and fat wheels .... ohhhhhh you the man ....I want to be like Liam !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

this sounds just like a certain banned member?

/y0z

What was with that london driver dude., Why would such a person join a Fourm with that kind of a atitude.,., I drive a 1.2 clio and I dont rob wheels.,., Glad to see people like that dont get to spend long on this site,.

LOL entertaining thread - anyway GPRIM maybe be getting £10,000,000 to help towards his Evo making the depreciation irrelevant;)

Volvo S60 T5

LMFAO at

londondriverv6

v6 clio, 911

What a total and utter tw*t!!

V6 clio a model one I expect and 911 kiss my f**kin arse thats a model 2!!

Glad he has been banned scum like that ruins the forum

thats the best thing about the internet, you can read all the joke threads you want but nothing makes up for a few posts by a good old keyboard warrior, probably 17 years old lives with parents, doesnt get out much, been caught looking at p**n by his mum a few times etc etc. the funniest thing is his sig, v6 clio and 911, im sure v6 clio - 911 owners would spend time posting on a forum when they would hopefully have much better things to do

Quote: Originally posted by maffyoo on 01 June 2004

thats the best thing about the internet, you can read all the joke threads you want but nothing makes up for a few posts by a good old keyboard warrior, probably 17 years old lives with parents, doesnt get out much, been caught looking at p**n by his mum a few times etc etc. the funniest thing is his sig, v6 clio and 911, im sure v6 clio - 911 owners would spend time posting on a forum when they would hopefully have much better things to do
summed up so well! lmao "keyboard warrior" - thats the phrase i was after earlier :)

made me chuckle though, would have said a lot about me if i let a keyboard warrior like that get me losing my rag and posting the same sh*te back. what a cocksucker though.

GR7

Shiny red R32

rant over.

Depends on what the value of the inheritance is!! If it is many thousands of pounds the Evo might have only used up a small amount. But if it took all of it then investing in property would have been more sensible.... but not as much fun! :D

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 31 May 2004

Correct me if im wrong but Renault will have guidelines as to what is covered by Warranty and what isnt so i cant see how you say they claim its not covered ?? Either it is or it isnt,i wouldnt settle for being fobbed off if i can prove its covered by Warranty and i dont think that would be hard to prove,surely with help from people on here.
there is NO strict guidelines as to whats covered by warranty, the vast majority of things are at the discretion of the dealer

Remapped derv Golf

hmmmm

Owning a V6 and a 911 in London must be so much fun!

Speed Camaras,Humps,traffic jams,congestion charges,one way systems and road works anyone? :)

Sounds like an overspill from SSC

try getting a buy to let mortgage when your a student?? lol thought not u tw*t its just not gonna happen, also yes it would be a better way to spend the money agreed but you dont know the full cicumstances for all we know he coulod have inherited hundreds of thousands

Embarrassed to say

I think you have to own one of these rally sl*gs once in your life regardless of the loss maybe twice if it includes the focus cosworth when it arrives. Surely ferraris depreciate in the tens of thousands anyway, an evo probably a few grand. I think hes made a bloody good choice of an evo.