ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've found the CTR ariel's successor

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
it does look good but i dont think i have ever look at someone’s ariel before, but its always mention in the “cheap mods for under £50 threads”.

maybe im missing somthing everyone see's. looks like a black stick to me. or a shorter black stick in this case

Arctic blue 182ff
PMSL after seeing this yesterday, i saw a mazda 3 thingy (blue) drive past at the lights with a clio aerial on it...

Do you live in Poole?!!

JAck

172 Cup
I'm sure they only fitted the short ariel to the MPS, because all the other Mazda 3's I've seen have one similar to the Clios, so it may not have been an MPS that you saw.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Update folks! Got one on order, Going to see what discount i get and will try and do a good posted deal if i can!! Will know a bit more tomorrow night!! PM me if anyone is interested!

172 Cup
Picked up the ariel earlier, there was a mistake with the price stated earlier in the thread. The actual price is £12.17 inc. VAT. I will post up the part number when I get home.

172 Cup
Righto guys, the Mazda part number is: EG2366A30.

BioHzrd: I've got the ariel here with me now, it's yours for £5. Don't suppose you live local? Stoke-on-Trent? Why do you want a standard ariel anyway?

White Sti Hatch
Righto guys, the Mazda part number is: EG2366A30.

BioHzrd: I've got the ariel here with me now, it's yours for £5. Don't suppose you live local? Stoke-on-Trent? Why do you want a standard ariel anyway?

Just want the end that connects to the car as want a stumpy