ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've done my first Wedding....

Cupra
Nice creative shots. Do you offer all shots in colour with an option of B&W or are some dedicated B&W?

Nikon D700
Nice creative shots. Do you offer all shots in colour with an option of B&W or are some dedicated B&W?

Cheers. I tend to edit how I see fits the shot best. Then if they want colour edits after, I'll provide them.

Nice photos i will read it later.

Are all photos taken with natural light?

Thanks. Most are with some flash fill. Apart from the church ones where the ISO was hiked up to 1000.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Props to ya. No matter how good I will get I'll never be ballsy enough to shoot a wedding.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Don't just restrict your self to doing weddings!!

My brother quit his full time job 2 years ago to do weddings but he also does portraits, modellings and events like all the local school proms and the like. He has even started doing the pictures for Asda where they put a computerised image on top of what their new supermarkets would look like.
He seems to be doing really well out of it all now and says that a lot of wedding photographers die a death because they don't diversify enough.

This is his website to give you an idea! Oh and good luck:).

http://www.bespokeimagery.co.uk/

Nikon D700
Fair play James :) love the website too!

Ta. Wanted something a bit different with the site, and there was a wordpress theme that I liked :)

Props to ya. No matter how good I will get I'll never be ballsy enough to shoot a wedding.

I found most of it was about people management. The photography bit comes easy after loads of practice, but the people skills need some work still....

Don't just restrict your self to doing weddings!!

I mostly do family portraits anyhow, but have more of an interest in the Wedding side. I'm sure that will change once i've done a few more though ;)