ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive been busy with RSTuner and paint!

172cup
great looking motor mate (prefer white, although the black does look good)

do you reckon you'll be driving a pale orange 197 in a few years? It looks like the sort of colour that'll fade loads.

Turbos.
Preferred the white also... i like black wheels but they have to be matt/satin rather than gloss. You're tyres will always look brown and IMO they just look cheap...

Clio RS 197
Preferred the white also... i like black wheels but they have to be matt/satin rather than gloss. You're tyres will always look brown and IMO they just look cheap...

Ya see, satin or matt just look like dirty gloss lol.

Everyone is entiltled to there own opinion though.

ITB'd 182...
Has the rstuner raised the limiter on the 197?

They rev to 7500rpm standard dont they?

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Look's the b****cks.
De wiperd looks great but a bit of a pain when it rains lol.
Wheel's look better in black just cleaning the tyre's every 5 minutes in this weather.
One of the best 197 IMO.

White Evo V
Prefered the white wheels mate, still looks sweet tho, If it were mine i would gloss black the door bullets and all the badges. Thats the first time iv seen under the bonnet on a 197. Dont take this the wrong way but it looks pyooooney compared to the 172/182. looks like a 1.2 lump!

Clio RS 197
Look's the b****cks.
De wiperd looks great but a bit of a pain when it rains lol.
Wheel's look better in black just cleaning the tyre's every 5 minutes in this weather.
One of the best 197 IMO.

Thanks mate....its never that dirty for rear wiper to be used anyway lol n i use rainX

I love the 197 with the Black wheels.
Looks ace :)

CHEERS!

Prefered the white wheels mate, still looks sweet tho, If it were mine i would gloss black the door bullets and all the badges. Thats the first time iv seen under the bonnet on a 197. Dont take this the wrong way but it looks pyooooney compared to the 172/182. looks like a 1.2 lump!

The 197 has more been built around the engine if you get me.....

its doesnt have to look big!!

it just needs to perform big! lol

as for the door bullets.....i have picked out the wording in black

Beautiful mate!!!! Looks a bit like mine lol

'a bit'

looks fab :p

ey.....you wish sunshine!!

only messing fella.....cheers!

Wheels look much better in black!

Dont they just!

Looks mine mate !

Any pics?