ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

itv player + 4od Panasonic viera tx-l42et60b

Right first off my knowledge of technology is not great :(

Bought this new tv and the neice and nephew keep moaning that they want itv player and 4od.

Can you and how the hell to you put it on as they are doing my head in lol. Its got bbc iplayer.

Thanks in advance

Audi S1
Assuming it has ITV player. You should have a Smart Hub menu which you can download apps from... I have a Samsung though.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I don't actually think ITV have an app, I may be wrong though - but on both Xbox and Samsung TV's I'm yet to see it - 4od is available on both however, but it's often to do with the brand of the TV making apps available, Panasonic may not have license to distribute the 4od app.

EDIT: Bit of research, ITV appear to have an app, but I'm still yet to see it on my tv/xbox.

Yep its got app store type thing, but can't find them anywhere, spoke to someone at currys and they said they are not available on this tv???:S

Yes i have an xbox is there a different way then? Sorry for the retardism lol

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Currys person is right I believe, doesn't look like those channels apps are available at the mo for that tv.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
My Viera hasn't got them either, a little bit annoying but can't you use usb to record the channel 4 stuff or is it more for older series?

Last edited:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Xbox (aslong as you have live membership) has a few players.

4OD, ITV, BBC..

Not sure which one(s) it has, but I know it has a couple.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought a new TV myself, and after some research it looks like Samsung are the only company to have 4OD and ITV Player on their smart tvs.