ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's here!

CS172
Finally today I took over the car which is the reason why I'm here...now I'm proud owner of CS 172 PhII. It's on 16 inch wheels and it is basicaly stock except for the Supersprint backbox and middle box, and K&N in stock housing.

Here are some pics:

RSC 172
Interesting place your from! :)

Car looks nice, make sure you drop it good 40mm! And do what others have said :)

CS172
Thnx to all...I'm very pleased with car...for now I just drop in the home to eat and sleep :)

They are very rare here...in whole Bosnia and Herzegovina there is only about eight Clios Sport..including phase I...right now with CS197 it much better and there is already about five of them..

As you all sugested I scrubed the engine bay today...will post pics later.

Only thing that is really pissing me off right now is the steering wheel...actually worn out thumb grips. I know it is a feature, not a bug on PhaseII...but it's really ugly and uncomfortable...and I still do not know what to do with it.

Thnx to all once again.

CS172
It isn't missing the engine cover...i took it off to clean it..

Thnx for the link...but it's not my kind of a wheel...even if I ever put something like that it has to be this one:
015R383PSN_1_lg.jpg

CS172
This evening my new CS had an initiation process on the road where is driven hill climb race...the companion was: Renault Clio Sport 172 PhII, Renault 5 GT-Turbo, Peugeot 306 GTI, Audi S3, Volkswagen Golf V6 and as a safety car new Audi A4. It was a lot of fun and I'm very pleased how CS handles the hill..

Here are some pics:

CS172
Clean engine bay (I know it's not perfect but is much better then it was shen I got it):

The plans for now are to replace every worn out parts and keep it nice and clean...no mods for now 'cause they're reserved for my 21 Turbo..

CS172
Been bored last night so parked to snap some pics...could be loads better with tripod and something more serious than sony pocket camera..here goes:

CS172
I bought them beacuse they look like 2120..
Lowering is in plan...but losing the Supersprint is not...

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Finally today I took over the car which is the reason why I'm here...now I'm proud owner of CS 172 PhII. It's on 16 inch wheels and it is basicaly stock except for the Supersprint backbox and middle box, and K&N in stock housing.

Here are some pics:

Engine bay could do with a good clean...Nicer motro you gotta love silver!!

CS172
I rememberd this thread, so let me update it. Since the last post my iceburg got plenty of stuff:
1. Koni adjustable sport shocks with Eibach Sportline springs.
2. Brembo Max front discs, OEM rear discs, braided brake lines front and rear, DOT5.1 brake fluid
3. Set of Speedline Maracanna wheels, polished and fitted with Pirelli Snowsport tires. This is for winter setup.
4. Refurbed the summer Kosei Racing Sniper wheels and fitted them with Pirelli P Zero Nero tires.
5. Dished steering wheels by RRS with OMP steering hub.
6. Sabelt Racer Duo bucket seat with Willans six point harnesses.
7. A busload of misc stuff like new engine mounts, new D2S bulbs, suspension joints, steering links, wheel bearing etc..

Car as it stands now, after more than 2 years of ownership:

And the winter looks...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CS172
I just realised it's been full four years with my iceburg 172. Now it is one serious relationship...and we are thinking about next step...some amateur racing maybe. Just one pic from hillclimb race track last week, I was just a specatator on the rush to my spectator place but I got one nice photo :)
szk7bs.jpg