ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its been a while!

E60 diesel powah
Hope every one is well (for who know me) had my E60 since March of this year after finally getting rid of the Audi which was a never ending problem, some quick pics :).

mine2-1_zps9968d6d0.jpg

mine1-1_zps2f8e08b2.jpg

mine-1_zpsa5df2317.jpg

mine3-2_zps712821f0.jpg

Only Mods ive done are- tints, rear spoiler, HIDs& black grills

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome in any engine with the msport kit. Awesome! Love the E60!

E60 diesel powah
they say they didnt put them on the facelifts so am hoping it doesnt have them... DPF shall be removed too!!

Hello mate! So no random Audi meetings in the middle of town any more?! Although I'm in London these days so unlikely.

What did you do with the Audi in the end, or is it in the breakers yard in the sky?

E60 diesel powah
Hello pal! How are we? London!?

Still got the s3? Unfortuantly not mate no, Well i did a self voluntary termination on my finance and Audi took the car! However askMID is showing today that its insured so some poor person has my problems now!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Legend returns, have you still got the famous clio?

BMW is nice mate

E60 diesel powah
Hello mate! No i sold it in October last year :(, lurking about in my area though, standard ride height, 182 wheels and rear exhaust, side skirts are now on it too.

Debating whether to buy it back haha!

You got a Vee now?

E60 diesel powah
Long time mate! Still got the Clio hanging around?

As said, what exactly happened to the Audi? I remember the 900 problems, but no resolution?

Where do i start with that!

Got it running after 3 engines and 2 turbos, still mis-firing, checked everything, one injector was basically snapped so i we got that changed. Still mis-firing, so just got rid! I reckon now it was the EGR valve..

Glad its gone tbh!

Hello pal! How are we? London!?

Still got the s3? Unfortuantly not mate no, Well i did a self voluntary termination on my finance and Audi took the car! However askMID is showing today that its insured so some poor person has my problems now!

Very well mate thanks, yeah moved to London about 20 months ago, still loving it down here, although looking forward to driving back up North for Xmas tonight!

Aye, still got the S3. Tried to get rid of it a few times, but it does everything I need for now and I know the history of the last few years, i.e. oil in it, brakes recently, tyres, knowing it inside out for maintenance etc.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It sounded like you were in a bad place with that Audi and from what you just said it got no better.

Now motor is cracking though, lovely looking thing.

Not the most exciting lump for that size barge, but I'm sure you had your reasons for not going for something little larger.

Very well mate thanks, yeah moved to London about 20 months ago, still loving it down here, although looking forward to driving back up North for Xmas tonight!

Aye, still got the S3. Tried to get rid of it a few times, but it does everything I need for now and I know the history of the last few years, i.e. oil in it, brakes recently, tyres, knowing it inside out for maintenance etc.

Still hasn't made it to say hello to any of the locals though. Tossbag.

E60 diesel powah

When are you back up? Should have a catch up with the locals!!

This thread should be renamed to Old School CS users.

I went to BlueWater the other day, sitting in the cinema and it had "local advertising here" as one of the ads. Something about Sidcup and thought of you! They all talk funny...

E60 diesel powah
It sounded like you were in a bad place with that Audi and from what you just said it got no better.

Now motor is cracking though, lovely looking thing.

Not the most exciting lump for that size barge, but I'm sure you had your reasons for not going for something little larger.

Tbh with a mapp should be reet! Read up on the BMW forums my engine with a map should push out 230bhp with 440torque..!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Hello mate! No i sold it in October last year :(, lurking about in my area though, standard ride height, 182 wheels and rear exhaust, side skirts are now on it too.

Debating whether to buy it back haha!

You got a Vee now?

I do mate, love it. Cant believe you sold it, loved that Clio. I think you should get it back :)

ST
Vroom on the Yamaha, chromed out 1100.. What I'm doin'? Gettin' money.. What they doin'? Hatin' on us..'