ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's all gone Liquidy!!!! (sex wee pics inside!)

Well after 22 months of owning a brand new full fat racing blue 182, she has been sold. Sad to see her go, but....

Welcome to the family this little cheeky monster!

DSC_0336.gif

DSC_0358.gif

DSC_0359.gif

DSC_0363.gif

DSC_0366.gif

Heeeeeeeeee he! :D

Evo 8 Jap Crap
That liquid yellow is a stunning colour!! :cool:

Was this the V6 that was on pistonheads?

ph2 172
I hate v6 clios as they make my 172 look so scrawny lol.....................................Yes I am thinking of getting one next.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Was well shocked when I saw her...absolutely gorgeous, but then you already know that :p

very average :approve:

Jay, i went to look at your for sale advert as i may have a buyer for my car... your old 182 would have been a perfect replacement but alas it was sold :(

Was well shocked when I saw her...absolutely gorgeous, but then you already know that :p

new pair of trainers - £55

new mp3 player - £150

seeing donnyo, jayhunt and kully's faces when I pulled up the the Vee - Priceless!!! :D

very average :approve:

Jay, i went to look at your for sale advert as i may have a buyer for my car... your old 182 would have been a perfect replacement but alas it was sold :(

gutted mate, she always went down your way to Rentech for servicing as well :(

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
How
The
f**k!!

I Hate You :dapprove: :dapprove: :dapprove:

How did you afford that babe??

Wana make some liquid babies? ;)

unfortunately not won the lottery! :(

I've had the car a week now!!!! It's been sooooo hard not to tell anyone on here, had to wait until I met up with donnyo, jayhunt and kully first. HE HE HE

unfortunately not won the lottery! :(

I've had the car a week now!!!! It's been sooooo hard not to tell anyone on here, had to wait until I met up with donnyo, jayhunt and kully first. HE HE HE

Yes as it came over the hill ....................jaws were on the floor .

Yeah babe ..defo a beast in motion too :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Mandy has said 'What a ride!' ;) Couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear...just couldn't get out of the bugger!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you again at Star City mate! :)

PS. We are all collecting for a Vee aren't we JayHunt, Kully??? ;)

Ad

MK2 FRS
very nice. The best colour for a Vee thats for sure!!!

Did you buy if off Liam out of interest?

Are you gonna track the Vee???;)

Mandy has said 'What a ride!' ;) Couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear...just couldn't get out of the bugger!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you again at Star City mate! :)

PS. We are all collecting for a Vee aren't we JayHunt, Kully??? ;)

Yep , me saving already :dapprove: ....lol
Should be able to get 1 in 2020 :lolup: