ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG panel filter

Racin Blue 182
Lookin at getting one of these for my 182 but have a couple of questions:

1. what are the expected gains in bhp and torque - if at all? 2-3bhp?

2. where do you get them? Saw a group buy a while back but I was too late.

3. are they easy to fit?

Any advice would be appreciated guys - i've tried a search but not been able to find anything of use.

Cheers

SLK 350
1. You may notice a slight difference in the way the engine revs (more freedom), and also more of an induction growl.
2. Usual places GSF/BBPT/Tweaks i think stock them.
3. A doddle.

Focus ST
You can order them online at www.motorsportworld.co.uk

I don't think you get any peak power gains, but you may get some slight torque and power gains lower down in the rev range. Most people who get them seem to be pleased, they're not that expensive and last for ages without needing cleaning or replacing. Can't go wrong really.

Racin Blue 182
Yeah cheers - not really bothered about peak power - the mid range is where the 182 needs a bit more IMO - I'll try those places and see what comes up.

cock mobile.
I got mine from Merlin on the group buy.

Feels like it Revs a lot better; this was after I had a Piper X on there; felt a lot better than that.

I wouldn't say it gave any more BHp, or Torque, but certainly feels better; worth ~£40.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I did. Told them it was to save money at service time money only, and did not increase the power of the engine. It was noted on the policy, but at no extra cost.

^^^ with Norwich Union

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Last time I phone norwich union to declare mods the guy didnt even understand what I was saying... that was 6months ago or so, and an Indian call centre, is it still there? and have they learnt their bumpers from their brakes yet?

-Akira