ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITBs + Car Parks = sounding car alarms.

ITB BG 182
No videos as i was on my todd.

Has anyone else done this without trying? I have just been to Notts center and used one of the multi storey parking places.
Only driving up at a steady pace and not even trying to get other car alarms to go off and must have had 12 ish alarms sounding.
Then the same on the way back down, it also made a loud pop sounded like a gun going off.

Will get video next time, anyone got a video in tunnels or car parks.

DB.

BMW 440i
Videos needed, or a pic looking back at all the flashing lights! Lol!

I have set the odd one off with the Yozza, but not many! :(

ITB BG 182
Will take some one with me next time to hold the camera as i dont want to be causing an accident.
I know your not allowed to have a phone while driving but is that the same as a camera?

Cro

Meg'd r27
I can have mine sounding like a tommy gun. Im also running off to the closest carpark :D

53 Clio's & counting
I made a group of people in Malmesbury high street stop in the middle of the road and turn around looking for what was making such a noise lol

Iv also set my mates car alarm off by driving past it many times as he lives over the road from me

Dodgy one
Remember firing my old 6 up next to a zafira which had parked up next to me, Misses almost wet herself, Must admit it is funny

JB

RB 182 Cup
At FCS the incrudible bass coming from the ICE cars on the Megs' Top 25 set off Pritchard's 182's alarm several times I think. We don't even need you to show us videos of car alarms going off, just videos of ITBs please ;)

53 Clio's & counting
Only 1 i have atm

th_VideoDJ.jpg

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Friend of mine had a Ferrari with an aftermarket exhaust and he sets off car alarms for fun! It's pretty cool actually, also my mate with te 'ring edition vxr has a de cat and that sets off alot aswell

ITB BG 182
I will try and get some vids later on when i go for a drive, i think i need to get one of these camera pod holder things.

ITB BG 182
its done off a compact camera held near to the back seats.
If i can get one where its held on the front screen it will be better. Plus i want to do a fly-by vid but if i leave the cam on the side of the road near to where i live it would be gone before i get in the car.

53 Clio's & counting
^pmsl! Thats wht i got a mate to hold mine for my vid in this thread, was scared id forget where the camera is lol

ITB BG 182
IF i can get fatboi (DMS) out of bed before 3pm on the weekend i might be able to get him to stand with the camera to do said flyby.

I want to find a long tunnel or some thing like this to do a run through as it sounds fantastic and even better at full throttle.

ITB BG 182
they not all on. just i was low on fuel, immob light is on and a few others.
Im just waiting on the update from ktec with the gen90 ecu.

Clio Williams & 182
I get it all the time. 2.5" Grp N. unsilenced exhaust too...its a tad ridiculous tbh.

ITB BG 182
Gah, all those dash lights would irritate me too fook lol.
You know when i put my foot down i soon forget about them, plus now i have filled up i have SERV and the immob light showing, no emissions light because of the decat and traction light aint on either..

Saltyhair - does you airbags still work then? I could have gone with the omex 600 ecu for another £700 or so, really what would the point be to do so tho. As an when the updates available they will all be gone plus i just blank them out anyway.

Coupe/Defender V8
another 700 quid? Where were you looking lol

they don't bother me, I was just saying

I don't see the fascination with buying a re branded ecu just so you can look at how many miles you've done to a tank - that's what your brains for.

ITB BG 182
The Omex 600 ecu is a hell of alot more than the Gen90 and also the fitment for the omex is a lot more than the gen90 aswell.

I dont let the lights bother me, the car is alot different from standard and a pure joy to drive.
I dont worry about the MPG clock or anything on it other than the miles its done, if you worry about mpg then you should have got a dci100