ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB'd Twingo

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
you'd get a bit of misfire I'd imagine lol. Nothing it couldn't shake off though with a bit of ripping unless it's cats and dogs.

looks like fun

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
Really? I think it's pretty cool and if I could, I'd get it. Bet it'd be quite fun to drive.

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  340i
I remember seeing this in a magazine a few years ago...

If you loose the gash bumpers, decals and lexus lights I almost 'like' it (but really don't know why).

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  SG9 Forester STi
I'd go as far to say if I could afford it I'd get it :eek:.

I've seen it at the French Car Show and I think it's cool.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH1 iceburg
Im sure GDI made that car. I remember seeing at there workshop a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Evo
Can't believe it hasnt sold I luv this motor! £2500 on eBay with no reserve, if it were only £500 less I'd be considering it.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Im sure GDI made that car. I remember seeing at there workshop a couple of years ago.

owners did most of it to be fair, just needed some improvements and finishing off. There was a build thread on here ages ago with a hideous exhaust manifold (that's now been replaced by a lovely custom one)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
lol, hence the custom manifold and downpipe recently. Looks like it gained about 12-15hp from it once mapped

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'd assume it was only part finished in that picture, as some bits have been ground down etc but others are just tacked in place, so probably looked better once done, although still not exactly what you'd want so not surprised it made more power on a better one!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Owners brother Phil did it. To be honest you can see why he struggled if you look at the car. Really messed up angles to work with

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Owners brother Phil did it. To be honest you can see why he struggled if you look at the car. Really messed up angles to work with

If working at home with basic tools, a lobsterback bend like that is about all you can easily do really for such a complex bend, I think it looks like he did a pretty good job of knocking up a template from looking at that, its about the only way you can create something to then hand to a pro to do properly really.