ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB'd 182 B-Road Video

TrackCar & F30 330d
Just a video i made to hear the ITB's.

I used a point and shoot camera attached to a suction mount just above my towing hook.

Anyway...

[youtube]WV3pgCu2Yqg[/youtube]

Comments welcome

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very nice vid mate, what type of speeds you reaching or would you rather noy say?

you get a great although maybe increased sense of speed that low.
can't wait for mine now

TrackCar & F30 330d
very nice vid mate, what type of speeds you reaching or would you rather noy say?

you get a great although maybe increased sense of speed that low.
can't wait for mine now

Hmmm the road was a little slippy in places so i wasnt really pushing it too much. I definitely reached 60mph and probably just over.

The camera does make it look like i was going a bit faster. But i mainly did it for getting the sound.

I attached a camera to a mates Polo gti a few years ago and wanted to do it to mine so i did :)

It's his racing line! ;)

But sounds great!

Racing Line indeed ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm the road was a little slippy in places so i wasnt really pushing it too much. I definitely reached 60mph and probably just over.
The camera does make it look like i was going a bit faster. But i mainly did it for getting the sound.
I attached a camera to a mates Polo gti a few years ago and wanted to do it to mine so i did :)

we have a go pro hero here so i will probably try the same, will place it next to my induction scoop, should sound a bit different again. lovely way of shooting it though

145db Euro'd clio
sounds orgasmic! in aylesbury? looks like bucks' roads at the moment. they're f*cking terrible. had two blowouts to date!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Are they worth it mate! Dunno weather its worth investing in these as I will need to pay to get them fitted by someone etc? Do a few trackdays a year...

Dunno if its worth it though!?

clio 172 cup
i would have liked to have heard you wind it up to the limiter? Has the low down power improved over standard? i know these are'nt designed for low end power but just wondered if theres any difference as you didnt really wind it up that much from the sounds of it..

Glacier White 197 Cup
Awsome vid mate great sound. Just past the Golden c**k - that is an awsome bit of road. I loved driving it!

TrackCar & F30 330d
sounds orgasmic! in aylesbury? looks like bucks' roads at the moment. they're f*cking terrible. had two blowouts to date!

The video was taken in Huddersfield but yeah the potholes around Aylesbury are pretty bad too.

more vids would be welcome!

Yep I will be doing another video but slightly different.

Are they worth it mate! Dunno weather its worth investing in these as I will need to pay to get them fitted by someone etc? Do a few trackdays a year...

Dunno if its worth it though!?

The ITB's are deffently worth it, they are a fantastic mod to make. I had it mapped by Andy at K-tec and he has done a fantastic job and the power is so smooth and strong.

The best bits are:

Pops and bangs
Flames
Sound from the engine
Extra BHP
Extra Torque
Cable throttle weight saving :)
Driveability is much much better

Bad bits:

Can only really get 250 miles out of a tank.

With regards to fitting it is very very easy. Now i've done it i could proably do it in a day. (took me 2 days when i fitted mine) If you pay my fuel and a bit of money i'll fit them for you lol :)

i would have liked to have heard you wind it up to the limiter? Has the low down power improved over standard? i know these are'nt designed for low end power but just wondered if theres any difference as you didnt really wind it up that much from the sounds of it..

I'll do a 0mph-150mph on my priviate runway at easter ;)